Primal season 2 premieres July 21

bubbleblabber.com/bubbleblabbers-summer-2022-adult-animation-tv-preview/2/

just the first bit of Genndy kino we're getting this year. reminder that Unicorn: Warriors Eternal is also coming later in 2022

Attached: Web capture_8-6-2022_154337_www.bubbleblabber.com.jpg (1242x1520, 340.79K)

Don't care. The woman ruined it.

good

bring me inaccurate indo-European warriors vs caveman & his t-rex partner

What dinosaurs haven't we seen yet?

Who cares? If they don’t drop the civilization/slavery plot I won’t be watching again.

Figured. Roughly enough time for the Toonami run to finish

>Don't care. The woman ruined it.

Attached: soijak(836).gif (400x374, 770.13K)

Time for good Any Forums

This would be like posting a black dude imitating someone saying nig. It makes zero sense. Lurk moar.

The people supporting this are simps

>primal
>good
Lol season finale killed the entire premise

>This would be like posting a black dude imitating someone saying nig. It makes zero sense. Lurk moar.

Attached: 160.jpg (600x974, 67.68K)

Ok /amph/ shitposter

Amphibia literally blew this show out of the water

what the fuck is going on on this board the past couple days

Honestly though I'm interested in just what the next season is going to be like if he's moving to a place with civilization.
We've already met conventional threats like the apeman slavers and the coven of witches, but those were flashes in the pan that left after their episode. To make it be all about rescuing someone from an empire and toppling a race is definitely a step away from what we all liked about season one but it could be good.
I just hope he keeps most of the storytelling through visuals.

It's summer

Tell me you're a shill without telling me you’re a shill.

This show has been getting destroyed for a year outside of those carefully curated and shill infested toonami threads because it killed itself with its finale.

>It's summer

Attached: 12604 - animated arm bbc flag gif glasses leg pan_african queen_of_spades soyjak stubble tattoo variant_cobson.gif (500x500, 1.44M)

The “it’s summer so the kids are posting” meme been a relevant thing for over a decade thanks to smartphones let alone the past three years with Covid.

This. The age of Genndy is over.

Take the next opportunity you have to end your life!

It was bottom half of Disney shows