Watching Chip and Dale with my zoomer brother

>Watching Chip and Dale with my zoomer brother
>This scene comes up
>1998 brother: Hey it's that guy!
>1993 me: You don't even know who he is
>Yes I do, it's the hyehyehyehye guy

mfw

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-08 210314.png (896x568, 1.07M)

>1993 me: You don't even know who he is
shut the fuck up

Lmao I'm born same year as him but I know skeletor, mainly because of family guy and robot chicken spakking 80s shit when I was a kid and because my gen x dad loved that time

I'm just glad the 80s and 90s spam has cooled off and we can now reminisce on good spongebob

es I-Van el trolazo!

Why are you annoyed that people are unfamiliar with stuff that aired before they were born? Would you think its reasonable if some boomer got mad at you for not knowing about some old cop show from the 70s?

>mfw I'm younger than your brother
Also this movie sucks who cares

Hey don't talk shit about CHIPs

is he not the hyehyehyehye guy?

Yes, but that's not important right now.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.14K)

I...I just had a fly on my hand and looking at it I immediately thought at Zipper.
I threw the fly away but I still think at Zipper.
Like....every fly I will met from now on will be Zipper.
And every mouse I met will remind me of Gadget.
And if I see a fly stinging a mouse I would.....laugh of despair

Attached: 522303573_3ff9512605_b.jpg (1024x949, 200.9K)

I'm younger than your brother but I had Qubo so I know more than both of you fucks!

LLEEEEEGO EL BIGOTEEEEEEEEE

Yes but what about Ugly Sonic?

>spakking
Did you make a typo or is this one of those retarded zoomer words?

zoomer here born in 2003
i used to be a huge he-man autist because i watched re runs of it on some channel i can't remember the name of
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL
I HAVE THE POWER

I'm 98 born and Skeletor rocks. He-Man is alright. I respect the aesthetic they were going for but I wish the live action adaption didn't suck.

How does it feel to be born a subhuman zoomer?

Pretty rad.

Attached: 1624380728311.png (445x559, 179.87K)

straight bussin frfr no cap

I feel like I missed out on the 90s for the taste I got during my toddler years, and now I think the world is going to end really soon.

You guys didn't have that qubo channel? Fucking weak OP.

Attached: qubo.jpg (900x900, 43.2K)

>that video came out 11 years ago

If you were born in 93 you were too young for He Man. Heck even if you were born in 85 you’d be too young for the original run. Millennials get mad when a zoomer says "PS2 was my childhood" because "You were 2 when it came out”, but they’ll also claim things that came out when they were 2.

Zoomers might get shit on for fortnite but the previous generation gets shat on for literally everything by every other gen so I think we lucked out.