BLACK ADAM Trailer

youtu.be/X0tOpBuYasI

Attached: IMG_20220608_060242.jpg (1638x2048, 1.68M)

shazam

Really hoping this is at least passable. It's been in development for ages.

Giving me Aquaman vibes.

Funny the comicbook people on twitter that HATED Moon Knight because Oscar Issac isn't Jewish and didn't cast a Jewish man to play thr part are gushing over this movie despite the fact that Dwayne the Rock Johnson isn't middle eastern at all

How underwhelming.

BUT

It's The Rock. I can't hate it.

He's half black, we etc.

>Giving me Scorpion King vibes.
fixed

Why? All his movies are ass. I’m honestly sick of The Rock is a badass: The movie. He should take some other roles but then again he only cares about his image.

He's a nice guy.

>Chris Pratt stars in his 500th movie
DUDE I AM SO SICK A TIRED OF CHRIS PRATT FUCK HIM!!
>The Rock Starts in his 1000th movie
DUDE I LOVE DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON!!! SO BASED CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE AND THE NEXT FAST AND THE FURIOUS!!!

For you.

>Marvel movies look like shit
>DC always goes out of its way to be worse looking
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh god so Wonder Woman 1984, Birds of Prey, and The Suicide Squad WEREN'T just flukes then... yikes

Well on the plus side we can already write off Flash, Aquaman 2, Shazam 2, Blue Beetle, and Batgirl

Its almost like different people have different opinions on different actors or something.

Yet another black wash casting.
Hawkman is an egyptian so why pick a blacker than blackness nigger??

That Trailer was incredibly underwhelming also it seems they are definitely pushing Fate more than the other JSA members so the rumors of Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Cyclone being hated in the test screenings is probably true

Movie might be good but the trailer feels so generic.

So nice that we get too see an Architect become a super wizard

Attached: images (15).jpg (445x689, 49.62K)

Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Cyclone is such a bizarre mix for a JSA anyways. When I think of JSA, I think of Alan Scott Green Lantern, Jay Garrick Flash, Dr. Midnite, Hourman, Mr. Terrific etc.

They could have literally gotten away with a diversity casting if they cast Hawkman with an Egyptian actor, especially if they just dont lean into the alien version of Hawkman and go for reincarnated Egyptian origin.

But nah, everything has to be black now. Black lesbians. Especially redheads.

>Hawkman, Atom Smasher and Cyclone is such a bizarre mix for a JSA anyways.
Why? They were all part of the JSA.

>open trailer
>nigger music
Why can't they just use egyptian music?

They're just not people who come to the forefront for the JSA for me. It's like if the Justice League movie was Atom, Black Lightning, Zatanna and Blue Beetle and thats it. Or if Avengers was Falcon, Nova, Mockingbird and Vision and thats it.

Black Adam is a fake middle easterner from a fake middle east country.

Not comics or cartoons

Best Rock movie ever.

thought they'd have him speak like a little arabic or try an accent

but no, it's just yet another generic rock action movie #12748917 but in a DC skin

Ok yeah now I’ve watched the trailer. It seems pretty on the money for The Rock. Basically the entire thing is just, I’m so badass bro like all his other movies. Wonder how much control he had over this one.

Marvelcopers gonna marvelcope.

Definitely Aldis Hodge was clearly such a terrible choice for Hawkman and would’ve been so much better cast as Mr. Terrific. Now that I’m thinking about it Arden Bay would’ve been an awesome Older Hawkman

Complete control. When he was at the DC Fandome he straight up called it "My movie." I think what happened was they hired The Rock without a part and told him to pick one. And that was like 10 years ago, Black Adam has been in development hell for that long due to The Rock's availability.

Trailer was just okay, I'm surprised Rock let himself be vaguely gray (even though we all know he'll be a hero at the end of this movie). Cautiously optimistic, I'd like to see this be good so we can get a Captain Marvel vs Black Adam movie.
And since Johnson is pushing Cavill's return so much, possibly with Superman in the mix.
Basically I hope this works out so Cavill comes back.

>would’ve been so much better cast as Mr. Terrifi
That's racist.

He was one of the lead producers so he had a ton of creative control which explains a lot

>"Heroes don't kill."
>"Well, I do."
>not a single trace of gore
Fuck off, that was boring as fuck

looks kinda meh, will probably make massive banks since normies love the rock

Does DC make more characters black than Marvel at this point? I mean DC even makes non-whites black now.

How so? One of Aldis’s best roles was Hardison on Leverage, Michael Holt is Hardison but much more action oriented and techy