Why were cartoons of the late 2000s and early 2000s incredibly self serious and immature, like Ben 10 Alien force...

Why were cartoons of the late 2000s and early 2000s incredibly self serious and immature, like Ben 10 Alien force, Secret Saturdays, etc. It feels like you're reading some teenager's fanfiction who thinks he's being serious. I mean he is being relatively serious to his credit, but he's pathetic when compared to actual mature writing like Zombie Island where the character feel like adults, not pathetic teens crying over small things.

Attached: 123LookingAtComputer.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Hmm Industrycuck you need to change MY formulation, it's not baity enough. It's not clear enough about what it's talking about.
e.g. Velma, Shaggy, Scooby's love triangle. Since when the fuck was Scooby ever jealous of sharing Shaggy? in the Scrappy Doo and red-shirt Shaggy movies Shaggy constantly had girlfriends and Scoob was perfectly fine with it.
Then over here comes Mystery Inc's soap opera retardation and makes fucking Scooby say "Shaggy were you cheating on me?" what the fuck, man. Millennial-zers are sick in the head and all about drama and shock humour.

This. It tried way too hard to be self serious.

>why were cartoons of ___ so ___
Because back then we had a little thing called "variety".
It's something you gen alphas wouldn't understand.

Except here it's just outright bad. Mystery Inc was far too self serious and immature, adding way too much teenage drama.

It feels like you're watching the shitty CGI Star Wars cartoon, which the general consensus among fans is that it sucks.

>gen alphas
Hmm? I thought we were calling them gen zers like gen Y X Z and Z mostly standing for Zombie really, right before the retards named themselves z(oomers)

This is a new feel to me... someone copying my opinions. Unfortunately you're copying them only for the sake of bait purposes, I assume.

Bump

No, that's just the opinion of people salty that the CG shows have bled into live-action Star Wars material.

can i get the down low on industry cuck. i haven't been keeping up with my autist watching.

>Hmm Industrycuck you need to change MY formulation, it's not baity enough. It's not clear enough about what it's talking about.
>e.g. Velma, Shaggy, Scooby's love triangle. Since when the fuck was Scooby ever jealous of sharing Shaggy? in the Scrappy Doo and red-shirt Shaggy movies Shaggy constantly had girlfriends and Scoob was perfectly fine with it.
>Then over here comes Mystery Inc's soap opera retardation and makes fucking Scooby say "Shaggy were you cheating on me?" what the fuck, man. Millennial-zers are sick in the head and all about drama and shock humour.
Fuck off with this shit lots of other people prefer to watch other cartoons OTHER then shitty moderrn version shows of Scooby, make more HB cartoons shows like Jellystone that what I say. I am fucking tired annd sick of scooby that franchise has run long enough anyway.

No they were actually pretty shitty with awful animation and boring filler.

Self serious and dumb drama are bad for cartoons.

Stop making this fucking thread

It was 9/11

It's almost like characters aren't gonna be taking some things for granted in a work that takes itself more seriously.

sad that this excrement has created copycats plaguing this board

Gen alpha comes after the zoomers. They're literal children.

>erious and immature
Those don't match

But enough about Genndy's work

if I took a drink everytime you made this exact same thread I'd have died of alcohol poisoning by now. please, go outside and touch grass

What do you even like?

Alphoomers