Vikingskool got delayed

It was supposed to premiere on Disney Plus today

Attached: vks.jpg (1280x720, 135.94K)

>show about vikings
>black character

Attached: 1653626251878_edit_99083020922901.png (661x776, 623.4K)

If they don't raid England, then I'm not watching it. I wanna see these Vikings raid some Anglo-Saxons peasants, and maybe some lords.

Attached: AV.jpg (269x187, 10.46K)

>le xd i hate anglos despite their contributions to the world
fuck off

Cope and seethe, *ngloid.

>implying anglo saxons aren't vikings

>show about vikings
>take place on school instead of fun adventures on viking world.

fuck this bullshit, i hate school settings on cartoons, why they keep doing that?

go ahead and cope the seethe on deez nuts, subhuman

Looks gay and dumb.

Cry about it karashitter

It looks pretty mediocre, especially since it was produced (in part) by Cartoon Saloon, who've produced some pretty good animated films like The Secret of Kells and Wolfwalkers

They also made Skunk-fu
I'm willing to guess their movie team are fairly separate from their show team

Attached: Skunk-Fu-Red-Logo.png (705x576, 138.75K)

Kids need to learn to rape and pillage in a controlled setting before they do it in the real world if they want to do it to the best of their ability

At least Skunk-Fu had Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan perform the theme song, this show has nothing, not even the Celtic-Norse mythology angle that it tries to utilize

It’s relatable to the target demographic - kids

Didn't Disney already did white genocide of medieval Europe with an all black cast?

Attached: Dave_the_barbarian_Cover.jpg (250x371, 39.37K)

Also the most popular viking franchise had the vikings freed the slaves. The freed black join there group.

Attached: asterix_v17_freed_slaves.jpg (378x254, 62.54K)

Because it tends to work as a default setting more often then not, and straying past that is a lot harder than people think. Star vs the Forces of Evil got rid of the school setting and the show IMMEDIATELY went to shit.

Nah, some of them look very tanned, the uncle magician was dark.

There mother is black and uncle from their mom side is black. Being 100% to 20% black automatically make you black.

they do mention he is from seafaring folk

>Vandals
>medieval Europe