What does Any Forums think about Ultimate Spider-Man after all these years

What does Any Forums think about Ultimate Spider-Man after all these years

Attached: 1643630454825.png (1289x1872, 3.26M)

I live in an eastern European country. In my local library, all superhero comics are on the teens section, except Ultimate Spider-Man issues, which are in the kids section. Make of that what you will.

It's pretty terrible. The dialogue is awful and the art is shit.

Teen Spiderman has always sucked balls.
This is no exception.

I liked the latter set up of peter living with johnny and bobby/house pretty much being a super teen foster home and not much else

Attached: yvkbd5cjsa631.jpg (1041x1600, 334.5K)

While this artist isn't bad it sucked after Bagley. Just not the style you'd hope for after a style like Bagley's

It's not Ukraine, I hope.

Well, I think it's actually really goo-
>NOOOOOOOO I FUCKING HATE BENDIS
>BENDIS BENDIS BENDIS BENDIS BENDIS BENDIS I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT BENDIS
>SPIDER-MAN HASN'T HAD A SINGLE GOOD COMIC SINCE THE SECOND CLONE SAGA WHICH RUINED SPIDER-MAN FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER

Good idea, fucking terrible execution. Just awful, it was just awful to experience and people only like it cause of the videogame.

Kek

Attached: 16546531410771.jpg (228x253, 24.46K)

>except Ultimate Spider-Man issues, which are in the kids section
Even people who hate Bendis for ruining Supermans kid seem to think Ultimate Spider-Man and the writing he did for the Ultimate Comics universe was good.

It did 'fine' when it was just repeating 1610s stories, but then bendis thought he was a creative genius and we got retarded changes for change's sake, like cancer-cure Venom

Functionally Venom was exactly the same as he was in the original comics.

Except with pointless retardation thrown in.
Hell, Bendis also tried to make the symbiotes into Green Lantern rings in 1610, so maybe he just likes to make things worse.

it was great till the Ultimatum wave came and ruined the entire line.

klyntar is retarded

In 616, not 1610.
My bad, I'm tired and thus sloppy.

I don't know if I still like it. I haven't read it in years

this but unironically

It’s the entire reason I gave up on cape comics. Started collecting the ultimate editions in ‘06? They came out with the first 3 then stopped rereleasing them. Shame because I really enjoyed them. But they do that shit constantly.

The early years are probably the strongest. There was some decent ideas like having Kitty be one of Peter's love interests, but Bendis also has some really bad ideas (this usually applied to various supervillains he brought in).

It peaked early at the daredevil arc, lost a lot of it's appeal when bagley left and it was all downhill from then until miles

they reprinted the first omnibus and the second volume is coming on in late December

>it was all downhill from then until miles
then it really went downhill