Encanto

Post ideas for a sequel

Attached: 3A71A803-B0DE-455C-936F-9BD233571D1B.jpg (1872x1827, 487.39K)

They must stop the people of nanking together

That baby gets eaten by ants

A gypsy made this post

Three generations after Encanto, after the end of the Cold War in the mid '90s, an expanded and extremely supernaturally powerful family Madrigal launches an insurgency to establish an authoritarian third-way regime throughout much of Central and South America, and must face down the might of the US military under commander in chief Bill Clinton.

Is this the best uncle/niece ship that Any Forums has ever created?

How peppa met felix.
Something tells me it was a fun unconventional Disney princess adventure.

Would also like to see Bruno be exposed as a loki like jokester that often went to far.

They go full X-men

This

Also OP's pic is canon backstory

Luisa's thighs around my head.

The current head of the family is a paranoid schizophrenic from all the incest the family participated in

Desperate to cleanse the tainted family bloodline, she begins kidnapping young men to rape and breed with.

>Luisa's thighs around my head!
>LUISA'S THIGHS AROUND MY HEAD
>In an instant I am dead!
>IN AN INSTANT I AM DEAD
>Wake up next day live and fine!
>WAKE UP NEXT DAY LIVE AND FINE
>Eating Julieta's 'gine!
>EATING JULIETA'S 'GINE
>Sound off!
>ONE TWO
>Sound off!
>THREE FOUR

OMG mi encantx Encantx!

Buddy comedy road trip, except Mirabel rides around in Luisa's backpack
It turns out out her real gift was Talon Trot the WHOLE time, she just never talked to Bottles

Attached: Encantooie.png (750x880, 407.39K)

Mirabel would be proud.

What other one's are out there?

Luisa spinoff sequel a la Kronk’s New Groove except in this case it will be better than the first movie

This was unironically the most soulless 3D movie I've watched for a while

Attached: dominick.jpg (392x298, 14.72K)

So I watched this movie like a week ago and I was disappointed with Bruno. I was already expecting him to not be as bad as they make him out to be but I was hoping he'd be a little more sinester or something, turns out he's barely in the movie, in fact anyone who's not Mirabel and Abuela barley did anything

Also what were they running away from in the start of the movie? Not sure if they explained it, is some historical event?

Then I suspect you don't watch many, which is reasonable, it is reasonable to have standards

user, it's Colombia, they have Civil Wars there all the time

Which one was depicted in the movie and which faction was hunting them?