Why does Marvel keep forcing Squirrel Girl down our throats? This character will NEVER take off

Why does Marvel keep forcing Squirrel Girl down our throats? This character will NEVER take off.

Attached: sqgirl_top-3000x3000_0.jpg (1440x1440, 515.33K)

I don't think they were forcing her, initially. She was a bit of a meme for a while, and then SO RANDOM *holds up spork* types latched onto her. She'll probably get a WACKY D+ show eventually.

>Spiderman got shoehorned in
That being said I appreciate that this artist unfucked SG and her black friend they actually look good now

Post how they used to look for comparison

Her run was preety good for a character who had no premsie or personality beyond being perfectly nice and unbeatable. Also dont see how she was forced. She appeared in like 4 marvel shows of wich 2 were cameos, 1 she was a side character and only in 1 she was actually a main character.

When's her Death Battle debut?

Took a minute to find a page with them both to highlight how fugly their artist made them

Attached: screenshot_2015-01-11-08-47-372.jpg (432x394, 59.15K)

My god I forgot how ugly the early art was. Gives me Ultimates 2 vibes with how I only remember what happened in the story but none of the art due to how ugly it is.

SG still looks a little off, but yeah it's absolutely leagues ahead of the books

Attached: sqg.png (495x750, 453.56K)

I will never understand why they thought the art was okay for what was supposed to be a book for young women. As shit as Hellcat was at least the art was cute adjacent

The art is fine its just that the faces are the most unnapealing thing you could draw. Only reason I can think of someone doing this intentionally is cause young girls and woman like their protagonists to be uglier then them generally or something so the artist tried to make Squirrel Girl the most likeable by making sure not a single young girl short of heavy burn and acid victims can ever feel uglier then her.

>spiderman
I'm sorry what?

Will never take off cause she isnt coom worthy

She was supposed to star in that New Warriors show, but it got cancelled.

Because Ditkofags give her more attention than she deserves. The only attention she deserves is Dobermans tearing her to shreds.

>Because Ditkofags give her more attention than she deserves.
>Thinks only Ditko fans like her
>using "fag"

Yep, looks like a redditor who got their info from outrage Youtube grifters

It sure is summer in here

It used to be a tradition to say "fag" on Any Forums before zoomer and Any Forumsmblr intrusion pushed against it.

You sound like a real faggot

That's actually a really cute picture

You seem to know a lot about reddit, you should probably go back there