How we feeling about Shadow showing up in Sonic Prime?

How we feeling about Shadow showing up in Sonic Prime?

Attached: FE052440-BE6A-46E7-A75F-2A25AC1B7DE9.jpg (1963x1169, 176.95K)

I honestly don't care.

That animation quality is abysmal though, that I do care about.

This looks worse than SFM fan animations.

What's Sonic Prime?

>two teasers with just one character each in green hill zone
Why even bother if you're gong to show stuff that even casuals are sick of?

The New Sonic cartoon

>Well this Sonic Central is a fat load of nothing
It was inevitable, he was in Sonic X, he was in Sonic Boom, so it was not a surprise he'd return.

Both were shit trailers

True.

Even worse
>show supposedly about fantastical alternate universes revolving around the extended cast in the multiverse, in diverse settings like the prehistoric, the pirate age and an Eggman-controlled future
>Show Sonic just standing alone in the middle of regular Green Hill talking to himself
>Show Shadow running around regular Green Hill talking to noone
>Show nonody else
What the fuck were they thinking?

Not expecting Shadow to be in a Sonic cartoon is pretty much the same thing as not expecting Vegeta to be in a Dragon Ball anime.

Of course Shadow was going to be in this thing, what are the odds he wouldn't be?

Attached: vegeta eating people manga vs anime.png (630x931, 1.21M)

It's going to be hilariously bad when the show comes out and it's just generic Sonic and all the multiverse shit was scrapped after the concept art came out.

>not surfer shadow
dropped

Attached: Екранна снимка 2022-06-07 234614.png (623x933, 888.03K)

Funny enough, he might get voiced by Ocean dub Vegeta since this show will have leaf VAs

What the hell was up with the sounds he made while spindashing?

Is he going to be a boring villain again or can we expect him to be an atual character this time?

Attached: 1503178861984.png (394x523, 203.5K)

Sonic Prime is being presented as a show for really young children, and the standard for a cartoon aimed towards 5 year olds has fallen every decade, there’s no way Sonic, Shadow and whoever else won’t as one-dimensional as it gets.

Pity. I don't even mind Shadow as an antagonist but I wish he'd have a more nuanced shtick than just "show up, call Sonic weak, job, leave".
Eggman can get away with it because he's funny, villain Shadow is just boring.

Hopefully they do like Boom and have him be ridiculously, over the top edgy and everyone mocks him for it.

ALL HAIL SHADOW

Could you even call them trailers? They're more like teasers

There's still a chance damn it!

Attached: Beach Shadow.png (480x370, 408.33K)