Why was this ok? Gambit was a pedo?

Why was this ok? Gambit was a pedo?

Attached: 1644944444410.png (320x240, 129.62K)

Goth Rogue was hot as fuck and any man would happily go to prison for her.

Why is it considered illegal or otherwise imoral to have a relationship with a teenage girl when virtually every man who is influential enough to offset the stigma just goes for it?

Was he actually an adult or just an older looking teenager?
Nothing would have come of this anyways; the writers were huge Scott x Rogue shippers.

Because he’s charming as fuck. He could be dating a baby still in the womb and still somehow manage to make it seem classy.

Be me watch evolution. Like Rogue but wonder when Gambit shows up.

He eventually shows up, grown ass adult. The show still trys to play him as a love interest.

I'm watching genuinely concern Rogue going to get raped.

Attached: Why.gif (300x225, 506.85K)

Yeah it was pretty weird. Ganbit is generally kinda a creepazoid, like in the comics I believe it was established that he has a power that makes women want to bang him but it never really comes up

Being a Cajun isn't a super power, user.

rogue was so mature for her age

You wouldn't make a single peep if the genders were reversed, how come?

southern goth is a very under utilized waifu combo.

Based
Should have been adapted into comics/616

>I'm watching genuinely concern Rogue going to get raped.
Did you remember that Rogue can kill people with just skin contact?

Morrison wanted to do exactly like that but it never worked out for some reason.

No, he is a cajun, which means he is part French. Hooking up with teens is normal there, it's America who is completely backwards in that regard.

No. He's just got that eye ki etc charge up power thing.
He's nate grey tier picnic powers were lobotomized out of him by sinister.

He'll he was the one who finally stopped the Onslaught in Bishops time.

I'm from the south. It wasn't hot. They were just mediocre looking girls looking for a group to belong too.

Easy and fun bangs though.

>Rogue and Gambit flirt a bit
>NOOOOOO
>Black Cat basically throwing herself at Peter
>YOU GO LAD, THAT'S MY PETER LOL

Explain

pete looked like a 30 year old football player in the 90s cartoon, that makes it basically fine.

Your move.

Attached: 1625846792064.jpg (1722x1139, 77K)

Gambit the exception, maybe more. But even then that's the point she can touch Gambit.

Gambit body produces kinetic energy, he usually charges playing cards and throws them but actually it can be anything. My point being is that rogues body takes energy and gambit just so happens to be putting out energy.

I believe Evo Gambit was 19 to Rogue's 17. Not that bad honestly

I'm fine with both of them, really, age-gap romances are one of my favorite things. They've been one of my favorite things since I first watched Evangelion.

Attached: 1639002700621.jpg (4096x2216, 570.5K)