The absurd idea that Sozin "turned 6,000,000 Airbenders into ash and soap" is laughable...

The absurd idea that Sozin "turned 6,000,000 Airbenders into ash and soap" is laughable. Have you ever heard of the Di Lee? For some reason it's forbidden to question the Firenation "genocide" of the Air Nomads, even though there have been FAR worse genocides in world history history, many of them perpetrated by the Air Nomads themselves! If you look at the supposed "death camps" in the southlands, there's no way they could cremate that many bodies in such a short time, REGARDLESS of how much firebending was used. Kicked out of 109 provinces and it's never their fault? It's the most taboo thing we can't talk about, except maybe the Earthbender overrepresentation in Fire Nation government, media, and banking. (Did you know most of the Black Horse Couriers principle owners, editors, and writers are EARTHBENDERS?)

Attached: Ozai_angry.png (333x250, 95.17K)

Based and red-frogged

Lol

Any Forumsvatar

In all seriousness, how the fuck did the fire nation manage to genocide the air nomads, especially given they're a nomadic people? I mean that's like trying to kill all dolphins in the world in a single day. It's just not possible.

Attached: Cwg0ytJXAAQVzQD.png (714x701, 404.72K)

Your grandchildren will be earthbenders, firefag

>um actually the earth nation should be grateful for the colonies since they bring in money and technology.

yes, actually. the earth kingdom, water tribes, and air nations were all doing jack shit to advance the world; only the fire nation was putting in the work.

>somehow ambush and genocide a people who are 100 percent benders

you dont think they could not simply, gee, idunno, fly away?

think for a second, the air nomads are the ones controlling everything behind the scenes, they faked the gonocide.

>4 Ban have been deposited into your fire nation citizen loyalty rewards program account.

You know I got inspired because of crazy nonsense about Fire Nation being good guys and people going on and on about colonizing the Americas being good for the locals I actually started making a role playing game and not time to see Central America one major city from the non-europeans with Aventuras trying to help out the natives.

yeah yeah, sozin did nothing wrong
but can i just say ozai is fucking hot?
ursa was so lucky

Attached: file.png (1600x899, 692.39K)

>he thinks Ozai actually looked like that.

he obviously made the painters draw him as better looking than he really was.

Seriously, hitting all four temples in one night? The logistics just don't add up

The story is retarded.
That's how.

Was it ever said that it was all in one night because it could've been a besiege that lasted months.

Nope.
All air benders killed in a noght and the Airbender didn't kill a single person either.

They aren't nomadic as they clearly had temples around the world, temples where they practiced their culture.

99,99% of airbenders can't fly

I always liked the idea get so my dumb survived went into the most guarded places in the world or went into Extreme Hide in and will be just being 100 a small amount of time for Global dentist side the opposite of one into a few IndyCar two and then I would like to see that in a official Avatar franchise.

Nice try.
Oh and paid mods shills?
You report me for saying kike but let the other stuff slide?
We know who has the real power here.

My speech-to-text program on my tablet is being stupid but what are you talkin about kite and reported me?