More Cartoon Cartoons shorts announced

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/1534215616852377603

Attached: cartoon cartoons.jpg (7617x4096, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wWXadNojNec)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of these characters make my pp the big pp :(

They're ugly too

Honestly that vampire one was the only one really appealing.

this looks more like cartoons for nick jr

so this is the future of western animation...

What the fuck is wrong with that art style+designs and why do I only see it for CN ? I'd never see this art style on Disney.

these all look like fucking shit.

Disney only hires shills. CN hires real artists.

>Sam Marin
Benson is making his own cartoon

He tried making a puppet show a while back.

Anything Nick Edwards is bound to be promising. Buttons looks cute. Tib Tub looks like it was drawn in five seconds. Jocelyn looks cool and diverse. Pig In A Wig sounds like nothing. Why’s the duck a dom???

>Now Dracula's gonna separate this cartoons in two groups: ugly and dummy
>You're ugly
>You're ugly
>You're ugly
>You're dummy
>You're ugly
>You're ugly and dummy
>You're both

Attached: Grim-Adventures-of-Billy-Mandy-1.png (852x480, 337.11K)

Those all look like pre-school cartoons, right down to the Dr. Seuss rip-off names.

>The All-nimal
Fucking love Nick Edwards's stuff. Beetle + Bean was super charming, and his Kingly comic's been a blast to read.

>Buttons' Gamezone
Fernando Puig's art is pure cartoony eye candy, so this one's definitely gonna be one of my favs.

>Tib Tub, We Need You!
Team-up between the guy behind this old Cartoon Hangover short (youtube.com/watch?v=wWXadNojNec) and an animation director on various Animation Domination High-Def productions. Concept could be fun, jokes could be alright, but that art style is maaad outdated. Same reason why Dead End: Paranormal Park is gonna be a tough sell in this day and age.

>I Love You, Jocelyn
Looks adorable. I'm likine the cutesy yet stylized approach.

>Pig in a Wig
Pillywags Mansion was fun, and this looks like a good time. Sam Marin is such a mystery to me, so I'm always ready to see more of his work. Has he even done any voice-acting outside of Regular Show? Dude's got great range.

>The Good Boy Report
Apparently this is based on a webcomic. Looks charming enough.

>Maude Macher & Dom Duck
Like with Andrew Dickman's short, the art style's got me hooked. Should make for a fun time, though they should probably consider changing the duck's name.

Attached: Mario redesign.jpg (1721x1960, 210.99K)

That's the only thing networks want anymore

where the fuck do you people come from?

>every cartoon in the first announcement has gotten an exlusive look and interview from the creator
>EXCEPT harmony in despair, the one people are excited for the most
>announce the second batch of shorts without giving any more harmony in despair information
So why did CN post exclusive concept art for every short and interview all the creators but not do the same for Harmony in Despair? Do they hate Andrew Dickman??

I don't care, I only go by how cartoons move nowadays. Show me the animation and I'll know if any of them are worth watching.

Seems great to me

Believe it or not, some anons on Any Forums come here because they actually LIKE cartoons and want to talk about them. The trolls and pedos are just way more vocal and shit up the place.

Attached: 1616441224210.png (1920x1080, 526.44K)

enjoying to eat shit doesn't make you any better than any other poster.

PFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH YOU'RE KILLING ME

Christ almighty even a wojak has more expression than this baby show

>Creativity and Diversity
>they all look like the same puddle of rainbow puke

Buttons' Gamezone looks like it will be the next Apple and Onion, in that, it'll be kino, but get no discussion cuz the artstyle turned people off.

ah, is a shill. makes sense, not surprising thougb we all been having shills in Any Forums Any Forums and Any Forums for years