X-men

Are they even heroes anymore?

Attached: 349C40C3-5C5A-4390-BA30-B4E0C0F176EF.png (2220x1248, 2.9M)

Somewhat

No. They're just a bunch of assholes with a victim complex now.

They are the "opressed", so anything they do is heroic because it punches up. Unless they want to integrate with the oppressors then they're evil, but alo no longer really oppressed.
That's why they can have an ethnostate and be right.

Fuck no. They were already teetering on the edge for years, but Hox/Pox definitely dropped them off the cliff.

Attached: akj0nandvogk.jpg (433x707, 332.16K)

Absolutely fuck no, but what Marvel characters are?

I would have picked Spider-Man, but even disregarding the deal with satan, he's become more punching bag than hero at this point

Attached: 714805ffa6b724b2405b9f4c531911b4.jpg (950x1200, 177.26K)

When was the last time they even saved anyone or anything?

I would say the heroes for hire group and the remnants of the FF still do legitimate good

>the remnants of the FF still do legitimate good
You cannot fathom how much world changing shit the FF have hidden from the general public despite how much good it would do.

Is the whole "clone rebirth" thing been scrapped yet?
I cant imagine any fan of these characters would be happy knowing the original is dead while a clone of the clone of the clone is acting like they're the real deal.

Only if you're a retard that doesn't understand cloning.

Have you gotten a job yet instead of making this thread every week?

oh this ought to be good.
so do tell me how cloning works where in the original is still alive and very much not dead in this context of the X-men comic where if the original dies, but a fresh clone is made and only their copied memories is transplanted into their minds while the original is still dead.

Attached: 1565032203122.jpg (500x485, 22.15K)

The women would have larger breasts if they were.

Attached: 7576506F-AB1D-4501-A761-079B44C6CB7C.jpg (610x242, 70.04K)

No.

The original you is in the new body.

Its exactly the same as star trek transporters.

No, but it's also the most interesting they've been in a long while, with desperation eroding away at their principles until they are indistinguishable from the Brotherhood.

The biggest clear difference between a hero team and a villain team is who you are willing to assist and team up with. If you say "We are taking any and all help from supervillains", you are yourself a villain team.

aw sweet, another Krakoa seethe thread

Attached: 1654608799164.jpg (772x877, 303.98K)

You don't read the current books, do you?

NTA, correct me if I'm wrong, but Xavier creates backups of everyone, so the implanted personalities aren't the originals.

They became villains the moment they judge people by their identities instead of deeds. They have became exact who they fought against i.e. Magneto

the current x-men run is explicitely about making them regular super heroes again, and literally nobody cares about it.

No and they haven't been for a long time. No one in marvel are heroes anymore. All they do is fight each other and take turns becoming villains a la superior Spider-Man or hydra cap. Marvel writers are obsessed with writing "daring" stories that irreparably change a character for shock value