Today’s the day!

Are you ready?

Attached: 82E2B92B-18A4-4FC3-AF7F-304329A9889B.jpg (960x1457, 1.52M)

Ready as ever to see the low sales

How can they say they're showing pride if there's no full penetration?

>muh sales
Only complete autists care about sales and ratings.

>the people who are thinking about gay sex the most is straight people
Hmmm

Sales don't equal quality, but they do equal success. At the end of a fiscal quarter that's all that matters.

Holy trips of truth, Batman!

Gay sex is the straightest thing ever, it's only gay if you're still there in the morning

>Pretending terrible sale won't have an effect of future faggotry
Kek

Attached: 6B4B2839-0F16-4595-AACC-0DA857AD7196.jpg (960x798, 573.61K)

LOL

Attached: Pride-month_cartoon-1536x1093.jpg (1536x1093, 548.96K)

Remind me again why letting another man shove his dick up your poopy, smelly ass is something to be proud of.

lol small white penis

tbph it's all about the TQ++++ genderclown groomers now

Attached: 1654516157135.jpg (1535x2048, 519.64K)

>OC
>OC
>OC
>OC
>Appropriated
>Appropriated
Fuck this thing.

The worst part about these anthologies is that they could be making them their main way to sell floppies but instead they always use them for shit like this where every single story is the exact same, just changing the titulat character.
>look this my life as a gay superhero
>look this is my life as a latino superhero
>look this is my life as a superhero with 80 years behind my back
Complete waste of paper and ink

Somebody needs to tell DC they fucked up: I cannot see the Ukrainian flag in the pride flag they used in the top left corner. Why do they support Putin? DC is literally Hitler.

Slava Ukraine is what Hitler said
Bandera and azov are hitler solders

Russia is hitler victim. That is why hitler created azov and Bandera in 1941 to genocide russians

That is why hitler always said Slava Ukraine, nazi words

Nato West is again nazi. Never learned lesson from first defeat in 1945

Russia will beat nazi Hitler NATO west AGAIN

What gets me about these special issues isn't that they're obvious sales gimmicks. It's that they pick the fucking lamest options possible. Like where the fuck is Midnighter? Or Catman? DC has a dude who not only fucked off to live with a lion pride and outright skinned poachers, but also bonafide bisexual. Why doesn't he get a cover story but these twerps do?

Attached: main-qimg-8f2aa8ae73d55068240234361dbbf4ec-lq.jpg (602x932, 242.72K)

>OC
>Appropriated
What other options are there?

>chemically castrated men and infertile women are more attracted to feminine features
real fags will never get the spotlight they deserve, but maybe its for the best, real fags just want to fuck men and get on with their lives, not fucking announce their sexual prefs at every opportunity and make it their entire identity