This show had a bad villain. I mean...

>This show had a bad villain. I mean, who the hell wants a giantess crocodile goddess wife who will solve all the world's problems, love you and make you immortal?

Really?

Attached: 1654593697891.jpg (1200x676, 302.09K)

Fuck off dude

Ammit is bae

Attached: c2f18075f2bcdd1f4739324c647cfee1.jpg (1240x1754, 354.22K)

user.
This show was thrown in the fucking blender and they randomly throw any female goddess in there because gurlboss.

The original plot and series was destroyed for his pro female simp male lol mcu bullshit.

>The goddess of the afterlife is a hippopotamus

Yeah I guess that would make sense

agreeed

>the forequarters of a lion, the hindquarters of a hippopotamus, and the head of a crocodile—the three largest human eating animals known to ancient Egyptians
Oh yea, I'm thinking she's bae

The only parts I had a problem with was not being allowed to see what Jake does when he's in control, especially how the final fight with Harrow ended off screen. Small complaint since the next season is obviously gonna be Jake centered. Excited for full nutso Moon Knight and some face amputations

Does it ever bother any of you that you share this earth with people who seem to think they have ownership of your very soul? Who advocate murder of undesirables and those who disagree, engage in cancel culture, fight to spoon-feed kids propaganda or believe in "rehabilitation" as of criminals are inherently defective and can or need to be "fixed".

The state was a mistake.

>Does it ever bother any of you that you share this earth with people who seem to think
No, those who only seem to think only ever seem to do anything and accomplish nothing

Show was terrible, but it certainly made the scalefags happy.
Seriously, they fucked up Moon Knight so bad. Everything Disney touches dies.

She's just filling in for Anubis. A ton of Egyptian gods are trapped in stone in Moon Knight.

How did they fuck him up?

>the three largest human eating animals known to ancient Egyptians
>hippopotamus
Do they really? I thought they were just retardedly territorial and aggressive, not maneaters

None of those hunt humans, except old, hungry, lions.
They will happily maul a human, thus the man eater part.

How come?

There were a fuck-ton of Hippos in ancient Egypt and their herds would fuck up farmers fields along the Nile, as well as any people caught in their way. The first Pharaohs actually gains a lot of power and favor with the people by hunting hippos and driving most of the herds to the southern reaches of Upper Egypt.
The Hippo became a symbol of chaos in Egyptian iconography and thus the Pharaohs became the conquerors of chaos.

I've read nile crocs and marine (australian) crocs are the only species of croc in actuality that still see humans as potential prey, whereas every other species of croc supposedly avoids us because of the danger we represent

The MCU has never had a good villain.

cool post

HA HA YEAH GROSS SLIMY LIZARDS WOULD MAKE HORRIBLE WIVES AM I RIGHT FELLAHS

Tony was pretty good.