How accurate is Spider-man TAS to the comics...

How accurate is Spider-man TAS to the comics? Because it's fucking ADD-paced garbage and the arcs are stupid convoluted bullshit and if this is what the comics are like then no wonder nobody reads them.

Attached: spadder man.jpg (1200x628, 66.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Oc5YzUlzT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's fucking ADD-paced garbage
Glad im not the only one who thought that

>How accurate is Spider-man TAS to the comics?
slightly. Whenever comic story gets adapted they add random fanfiction into the mix and ruin the pacing. Comics are superior

Also everything including Felicia is pure fanfiction tier

Attached: download (2).jpg (299x168, 9.13K)

>Felicia
they combined her and gwen stacy into one character, didn't they?

kinda yes, before she turned to black cat she acted a bit like gwen stacy. Gwen wasn't much of a character in the comics. She was plain and boring and her only defining characterestic was her hatred of spider-man. Think of how Felicia hated spider-man when michael disappeared that's how gwen would've acted

oh it's insufferable. characters can barely finish their sentences before the next thing happens.

Well for starters Morbius didnt have sucker hands in the comics

Who hurt you?

SHOCKERRRRRR

Attached: SHOCKER.png (740x426, 416.85K)

>ADD-paced garbage
You sure you didn't watch Ultimate Spider-Man by accident?

>fucking ADD-paced
what?

you heard me.

kino
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MEEEE

>ADD-paced garbage
I wish more shows were like this.

Attached: 1654447721240.jpg (828x928, 89.19K)

The design and toys were really cool thought

Hey, the scene where Dracula surfs for the first time, no longer afraid of the sun, was worth the 13 episodes of soap opera bullshit and cringe comedy from Volleyball Frankenstein.

>paced garbage
As someone who grew up with the 90s Batman and Spiderman cartoons, I tried watching both again as an adult, just to be disappointed at how poorly paced and directed Spiderman's is.

Batman's hasn't aged that badly though. Spiderman just feels rushed as fuck, kinda like Rise of Skywalker.
youtu.be/6Oc5YzUlzT8

Attached: boing.jpg (415x353, 58.18K)

>fucking ADD-paced
Well if one thing about that worked out for me, school not so much.

Yeah, but it's a total waste of the IP when the second season is also just 10 more hours of cheap soap opera bullshit, more flashbacks and openly ridiculing the very idea of Dracula surfing, as if the writers are mad at the people watching Surf Dracula for wanting to see Dracula surf. Then they reluctantly give you another 5 minutes in the finale.

Daily reminder that the Black Lagoon Monster is still based and the only reason to watch the show.

Attached: bll.jpg (495x620, 45.19K)

No, SJWs ruined Gill-Man by changing his name to "Black Lagoon Monster", having him be played by a black man, and having him be little more than a black stereotype.

The ADD pacing is hilarious and I love it

True though you only really notice some things after growing up. That wasn't how I remembered the show at all. I guess it worked for its target demographic back then.

Blame decompression.

No, I'll blame the people who made decompression a thing.