Metal Family

Would you, Any Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=8AvEyTyfFHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YarJLdqJi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HO33O2-DYYY
youtube.com/watch?v=K19-GmuM68Q

youtube.com/watch?v=SBtTjXKRJbg
youtube.com/watch?v=u25ROTMSmdc

Attached: EP02_Lif.png (360x450, 115.66K)

>Russkie propaganda
No

Are the animators doing okay? I genuinely loved the first season by the end of it. But catching up on the second sounds depressing if Putin's bullshit put an end to the whol project.

Attached: 1474751874153.jpg (306x306, 65.68K)

If anything that would be the most based thing to happen

Page 0 posters need not apply, I think I told you a million times to stop fucking posting in every new thread that you find on page 0. Did I not tell you this? If I hadn't posted the last 2 links you wouldn't even know Metal Family was Russian, you don't even know what this is about.

Never trust anything made by the enemy

I don't remember any of the characters calling themselves Captain Russia, wearing the russian flag as a suit and talking about how the "russian way" is great.

>implying it needs to be obvious to be propaganda
Retard

if anything it’s anti-russian propaganda because it portrays the culture as rigid and cold

It sucks hard that the slice of life episodes are way too short to carry a plot and you end up waiting for the finale to actually get a story going.

Also what is it with everyone writing sad backstories without any satisfying conclusions? you'd think a chick from Russia would be more dominant with her ideals, but nope, she copied what she saw from stories like Cinderella, anime, and various funny hijink slice of life stuff. It seems like where you live doesn't affect your perception of how you write.

If it was me I would have wrote it with Sebastian murdering his father and inheriting the money, but then I'd write myself in a corner because of the SoL stuff, so I'd have to make him lose it and give it to his sister, but I'd still have his father murdered and none of that pussy Disney stuff where the villain slips off a building or does it to himself.

His Father died with no one loving him beyond the money he left them to fight over, and Sebastian left to make a real family while doing what he loves. Seems like a fine conclusion to me

It's very boring, very generic, very "liberal". It doesn't have any bite to it. It's not refreshing. I'm way too used to passive revenge like this, I need something more rebellious.

-continued perhaps if I was fed on nothing but proactive revenge stories where the villain always gets his head smashed in with an axe then I wouldn't desire that sorta revenge in my stories anymore.

She cute, but she either has a dull personality or there isn't much time to show off her personality. Also what happened to the lab rat plot?

I think Ongezellig and Metal Family should have joint threads and meme a crossover despite the fact the creators would struggle hard to even communicate, let alone work together.

And it's totally not because you want rule34 of the 2 brothers 3 sisters.

I too am wondering how they're doing, I sincerely doubt they're pro-Putin and considering the crackdown on protesting going on over there I don't blame them for not addressing the elephant in the room.

Nigger it literaly takes place in some western country, Russia doesn't look like that.

>Russian cartoon

Attached: nah.png (850x654, 435.36K)

>Russia le bad cause the news said so
>Russian cartoon (independent, not gov-sponsored) le bad cause Russia le bad

Thats not what I meant arsehole

Attached: F off 2.png (783x894, 389.35K)

>leaves two fucking words
>expects everyone to understand what they meant

>Wafflefag

Waffles are just pancakes with improved syrup delivery