Did Lucasfilm just stop trying?

Did Lucasfilm just stop trying?

Attached: fifthbrother.jpg (1299x750, 76.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHu5uYXYLFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry you thought animation could translate 1 to 1 with live action.

Do or do not, there is no try.

And they did not

Imagine getting a phone call, that your going to be in a star wars show. Then when you show up, they slap pancake batter on your face.

Attached: fast-and-furious-6_0.jpg (612x380, 195.6K)

And then your check clears and you can buy all the fucking chips in the world.

Yeah?

Attached: tumblr_n34few2wyz1saxoooo1_500.gif (500x281, 945.36K)

I don't get their choices, the designs are set in stone why would they change them in the live action series, they already showed up in other media with the cartoon designs

Yes, as soon as George left.

The excuse is that The Clone Wars and Rebels had super stylised designs so it's okay if the live-action versions look noticeably inferior and poorly translated
Hell, people first used this argument when Cad Bane showed up in Boba Fett despite the fact that his design in TCW is basically 1-to-1 with the original design of the Duros from ANH

Attached: Duros.png (1380x878, 1.76M)

Imagine the merchandise.

Attached: 51g6yOYDRYL.jpg (450x500, 32.09K)

ZEIRAM

Attached: Zeiramu-19912.jpg (640x336, 41.79K)

you can't use that excuse though, I mean I guess they do but they showed up in more realistic style comics, and covers of books with those designs, how hard would it have been to give him white contacs and the other one a prosthetic to extend his head

Wong?

lmao

tv show budget prease understand

Somewhat

>Fifth Brother was a gray-skinned humanoid male Inquisitor of the Galactic Empire several years before the Battle of Yavin
>a gray-skinned humanoid
These niggers are not only dyslexic, they are also colorblind. Between this and the Grand Cantaloupe , I'm convinced the live-action inquisitors are a fucking fruit salad.

If I made a character like that, I would be accused of bigotry against Asians

I thought he was actually probably the best looking thing in Boba Fett, even if he showed up for literally no reason.

At least Cad Bane looked good, my only complaint is that they could have done better with the nose and hat but other than that it's pretty good, especially considering the Duros in live action were just inarticulate masks for background characters.

>cast an asian guy
>paint him yellow
>make him wear a rice pickers' hat
Why do we hate Disney Wars again?

Me took, kek

For characters that are already very nearly human? Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OHu5uYXYLFs

I can't believe this isn't even the first time Disney Star Wars has been outdone by some random youtuber

I am just baffled as to why digital makeup isn't more of a thing, especially considering that video came out on Feb 4th while the episode had only debuted Feb 2nd

Some very minor AI morphs could have given Inky his big head or fixed OP's image