Quick! With normies being made aware of her existence due to the Multiverse of Madness, how do we fix her character?

Quick! With normies being made aware of her existence due to the Multiverse of Madness, how do we fix her character?

Attached: America_Chavez.jpg (724x1025, 345.03K)

don't see why would marvel be struggling with her, all they have to do is to enhance some of that latin ass and boobs

Attached: america_chavez_by_reptileye_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 994.02K)

make her a prostitute.

Good GOD if you’re talking about the comics I don’t even know how that’s possible. I know the comics were a fucking MESS but rebooting it all this close to the movie has to be the worst, most poorly thought out bullshit I’ve ever seen, and that’s considering the earlier America Chavez comics.

“Get a decent writer hurr durr.”
Saying that you might as well drop “just make it good” as advice. Like I can pick up distilled quality and just pour it over stuff I want.

I honestly don’t know who I’d trust to write it now. Maybe fucking Palmer? Was that her name? That lady who wrote the good Power Girl issues.

Have guy that’s currently writing the Clea Strange comic, to write her.

Attached: CB2A8DB3-B230-404B-8BDA-5C174588B522.jpg (960x1293, 1.1M)

I don't knos

Attached: 1635056114666.jpg (1121x430, 67.58K)

Give her to Mike Allred for a miniseries. An interdimensional traveller with Americana aesthetic is right up his alley.

Based Japanese.

>bring back her utopian parallel origin
>Give her to a decent cosmic writer if not Al Ewing to recontextualize her unique multiversal meta-exitance so it makes sense
>this might a regression, but make her a kid/teen like in the movie so her character can be be flawed while having a large amount of power and importance
-or make a more 'serious' character similar to first appearance but more like "punished" traveler

There's nothing to fix. Gabby gave us the gift of a perfect series

give her a boyfriend, preferably a white one

Kill off the current America Chavez and replace her with an alternate universe equivalent who will call herself Merica Chavez to differentiate herself. Give Merica an origin that hasn't gone full retard this time and have her lampshade how fucked up this continuity is compared to the others she had been in with flashbacks to her various journeys.

This but also give her the nickname Meri and make her trained as a cartographer/explorer since birth though she never fully got the job

Ewing is the only person who can fix her now. It’ll be his most difficult task to date, but I think he can do it.

Just go all in on move synergy.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Double down on everything Rivera did. Interdimensional sorority dance group back up team, supergenius sidekicks, muscle mommy magical luchadore grandma, dumping her girlfriends for flimsy, self-absolving reasons to hook up with new chicks only to toss them aside as well when the next pair of tits catches her eye. Make her title a fever dream of sexy lezploitation meets Buckaroo Banzai with America being a transdimensional hot mess getting into fights and bailing on personal drama across the multiverse.

This person gets it.

Make her not gay

this

Hhoott