Is movie Wanda an incel?

Is movie Wanda an incel?

Attached: FUirmgcWUAAomPW.jpg (569x708, 56.52K)

>creates fake children with magic
>destroys them
>kills hundreds of people because "MUH CHILDREN"
>can literally just create children again if she wanted to but choses to steal someone else's
why was she acting like a retard the whole movie

The Darkhold, retard.

but why did she not just make new ones

Pretty much

She reminded me of Nox, but he is definitely more sympathetic.

Basically it's the idea of a character wanting to bring back family so much they will destroy the universe, when in fact it's the macguffinn controlling them to destroy the universe. You can see it in Evil Doctor Strange.

Also I think the movie would have been sadder if the kids were directed better and not just "golly gee mom"

Attached: nox-crying-wakfu.gif (498x249, 2.53M)

yep

Attached: the wrong missy 2020 lauren lapkus (1).jpg (1280x1440, 332.61K)

You retards can't even use your stupid buzzword properly anymore.

>just have another kid bro

she liked the ones she already had?

There was a scene that explained this in the original script, but it was cut because it was deemed too involved with the show of Wandavision and alienated audiences that hadn't scene the show, which is stupid because the whole plot still revolves around this anyway.

Basically, the kids that she made in Westview WERE fake, but they were copy/pastes of her kids from another universe. They were based on real kids she had in other timelines, as opposed to being conjured up from nothing at all.

So she could theoretically do something like the Hex again and make fake kids, but they would still be fake kids. While the family she wants to steal from herself in other universe is real flesh and blood children.

Which is crazy, but she's under the control of the Darkhold and its basically the One Ring. It plays on your wants and desires to make you WANT to use it. It doesn't matter if there is another, non-Darkhold solution to your problems, the Darkhold makes you dependent on using the Darkhold because thats how it controls you.

>women when they hear "no" for the first time in their lives

The whole thing feels weird with zero mention of Vision.

No because shes a femcel.

>cries herself to sleep
>victim complex
>her only bf in the multiverse is a fake android husbando
>uses violence and coercion to solve her emotional problems
>rejects solutions that don't involve violence and coercion
>claims to want love but really wants control

Attached: ara ara.png (266x266, 161.71K)

Yeah, frankly there are so many unanswered questions regarding her kids its mindboggling. If is correct and the kids in the other timelines are real... is Vision still their dad? This was a timeline where they beat Thanos, after all, so presumably Vision never died... but if so where is he? And also, you know, how did that even work on a biological level?
Which honestly might be off-base, because we see loyal and obedient Ultron-bots working for the Illuminati. If Ultron never turned evil, Vision never gets made. So Vision obviously can't be the kids dad if he never existed, so... who was their dad then?

She does mention Vision.
"I blew my husband's head and it meant nothing.Don't talk to me about sacrifice"

I think it's a time line in which Vision knocked Wanda up before dying.

Although Vision have sperm is it's own set of problems.

Attached: futurama-hermes-conrad.gif (340x212, 896.21K)

That implies she couldn't get someone to wanna fuck her.
Think about the terms you type before you use them.

Its alright though because Wanda is a woman and women get a free pass on villainy

Women can be incels too. It's not a gendered word.

She's technically a volcel because she chooses to be with vision (who can't penetrate her) instead of a regular man

Attached: 1654529152758.jpg (2472x4096, 476.84K)