Any good cartoons to watch during the Pride month?

Any good cartoons to watch during the Pride month?

Attached: pride.jpg (1280x720, 48.21K)

I hope the monkeypox finishes them off

Attached: FTjyZ6lXEAEIjuj.jpg (750x568, 51.83K)

all anime since it's the most faggy media genre ever

Anything with Miles Morales.

Attached: miles totally gay outfit.jpg (4096x1802, 499.67K)

Go groom somewhere else

Attached: 20220604_180549.jpg (1535x2048, 519.64K)

>Ukrainian flag as the latest addition
fucking why

Many choice if you're a lesbian. Not so much otherwise.

Reddit

Is that Ukraine in that flag?

... Oh... Ukraine, I get it... So is that just a temporary thing until Putin finally drops dead or is it here to stay?

I doubt it's permanent but it wouldn't shock me if they make even more additions to the pride flag, which I would not be in favor of. The old six color stripe wasn't exactly that pleasing to the eye to begin with, it was a cluttered mess from the start. These arrows they've added to it recent years just makes it an ugly pile of crap through and through. I get that it is intended to symbolise that the needs of transpeople and darker skinned people should take priority (which, by the way, is really insulting on so many levels, in particular because it turns the "pride" flag into the "oppressed" flag), but it just looks even more confusing than it ever was before.

Attached: interracial gay rapists.jpg (662x646, 180.99K)

Because ukranians are fucking faggots.

What's the yellow and blue stripe for?

You call that a flag? THIS is a flag

Attached: 1654092640540.png (861x315, 19.87K)

I am going to spoil the fun. This is ila fake flag. Someone posted this flag on twitter as a joke, and then twitter alphabet fags swallowed it, hook, line and sinker.

does anyone have the flag like OP's but with russia's colors next to ukraine's?

The Ghost and Molly McGee.

I think the black and brown part started as a joke too

A great little movie called
Cave of the Fireflies
Should get y’all right in the mood to suck cock

Attached: 395C0B74-41A4-4E9A-9E79-BA1FDD766F92.jpg (1012x1500, 917.97K)

Isn't that the case for all flags, it's not like there's a secret gay council of elders voting on this. If there was I doubt the gaytriarchs would have signed on most of them, they look terrible

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.68K)

Unless they want Ukrainian government suing them for misappropriation of their national colors, this will remain a joke.

Because that council is jews. Gay rights has nothing to do with gay people anymore, it's entirely around jews chemically castrating goyim.

you sound psychotic

Sorry no, mine is just the dublin pride flag for this year

ok jew

It started on the philadelphia pride flag, which shut down due to allegations of racism. That flag design was appropriated into the progress flag which was copyrighted by some cunt and now here we are