NEW CLIP of Beavis and Butt-Head Do The Universe

Sorry to link Twitter but all YouTube versions uploaded force it into that shitty "Shorts" format that cuts off a good chunk of the picture. This was shown at the MTG Movie Awards last night
twitter.com/MTV/status/1533623995483860992

I'm shocked our Beavis and Butt-Head were even able to understand the smarter versions of themselves explaining mulitverse bullshit to them.

Attached: T_TBsR50IeMqy2hm.jpg (1200x675, 103.21K)

fuck off shill

>It is now shilling to share previews of new cartoons you like on the fucking Comics and Cartoons board.

Lick my dick, fartknocker.

and remember to subscribe to paramount+

I'm actually smiling.

I don't know why but it's just kinda refreshing to see characters who are just kinda sincere about wanting to score. There's no hint of social awkwardness, no judgement, no awful joke about perversion or deviancy. It's just played straight, there's no laugh track, it's just funny watching these idiots again.

It's the same fucking shared laughter gag as when they met their dads but I don't care. It's almost like a meme their laughter. Sometimes you're just hanging around, someone mentions Beavis and Butthead and you all start doing the laugh. And sometimes some random guys join in. Once, we had an entire room going and the women thought we all simultaneously went mad.

Back to Dyke House general

Is it possible that this movie will actually be genuine?
No subversion, no commentary, just a fun revival of an old property?

>subscribe
Where do you think we are?

Mike Judge, so yes.

After the 2011 revival already proved it was possible? Absolutely.

The guy with the bike proves to me that this will be funny.

Beavis and Butthead already got rebooted once, dude. if they screwed it up it would be after they already nailed it

>dressed like Watchers
Nice

>rebooted
Revived, user. Not rebooted.

Fuck off dillweed

Humorous, yes.

Uhhhhhh huh huh, Welcome everyone to uhhh the film premu... premiu... uhhhh premur... we are gonna see our movie huh huh.
Yeah heh heh, It's gonna be cool heh. It has guns, a-and chicks and FIRE YEAH, FIRE FIRE FIRE. Shut up Beavis I'm speaking now. So uhhh, we spend like... a bunch of days doing this movie and i just wanna say huh, i score with a chick in it huh huh.
A-and me too yeah heh heh.
No you don't dumbass, you only made out with some sex doll on the set huh huh. What a wuss.

Um, can you like, shut up.

No u troll

We’re in the multiverse now dude

Attached: 3880B1A3-D07B-4BD6-BD9F-E2852BE4EABB.jpg (964x1449, 479.52K)

KEK?

It was confirmed btw that this new movie is a little longer than Do America.

Do America was 81 minutes
Do the Universe is 100 minutes.

They also got John Frizzell back who did the excellent score for Do America.

>Sometimes you're just hanging around, someone mentions Beavis and Butthead and you all start doing the laugh.
That's true. You could even just mention Beavis and Butt-Head and 70% chance someone will do the laugh. It's very iconic and easy to do.