My son respects me

Post based dads

Attached: My son respects me.png (1326x749, 835.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KtbRXETPwkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>My son respects me

Attached: is that acheivable natty.jpg (986x728, 115.65K)

Attached: belos.jpg (1280x720, 72.97K)

*Believes and supports you when you present unequivocal proof*

Attached: bukko-kurukko.png (1069x1054, 1.69M)

Attached: 1600984974186.png (1591x3943, 1.25M)

Power cuck Pete is my favorite headcanon, let's his neighbor rail his wife so Goofy can get over the loneliness after losing his.

can't we have one fucking thread on Any Forums without someone mentioning cucking?

no

What happens when Pete is too old and weak to push PJ around?

same thing that happened to Beatrice Horseman

youtu.be/KtbRXETPwkY

And what happens when Goofy's too old to take care of himself?

Who do you think is more likely to go to his father's funeral: Max, or PJ?

Max

Well there ya go. PJ doesn't respect his dad. He fears his dad. And sooner or later, there's gonna be a point where Pete is getting older and weaker, and PJ is going to realize "Wait, why am I still letting him push me around?", and then he dumps Pete in a crappy retirement home.

The moral of the story?

Don't piss off the guy who will decide your fate, because he will remember how you've treated him.

You don't really get to care as such if people go to your funeral user. "You" are only there on a technicality.
Anyway, people who hate their parents -but aren't assholes themselves mostly- tend to overcompensate for not wanting to spend time with them, specially when they have sibling to compete with (something that Bojack didn't have ). He'd probably get Pete into a great old folks' home even if he doesn't actually visit him.

Attached: pj.jpg (480x360, 11.36K)

Not anymore. A line was crossed and we owe it to ourselves to overreact

Attached: rescue-rangers-2049.jpg (1260x712, 171.84K)

>He'd probably get Pete into a great old folks' home even if he doesn't actually visit him.

Still, the point stands. PJ would simply cut ties with his father. Max would probably make an effort to visit frequently. If not outright having Goofy live with him.

Attached: The Lion.jpg (1000x920, 190.42K)

But he'd not be "cutting ties", he would still be taking responsibility for taking care of him even if he avoids actual personal contact. That's an EXTREMELY common scenario sadly, but there's usually really bad blood that justifies it and the fact that some people in such a situation don't just bail on social responsibilities is something I can respect.
Somebody who earns lifelong love and support from his children is probably a good father, but somebody who still provides support even when there's no love involved is definitely a good son.

There's nothing wrong with fucking your neighbor's wife but you have to remember he's probably fucking yours. Either that or the plumber. So don't act all surprised when you find out. It's all good. A real chad fucks the teenage daughter instead.

Attached: 1653133462584.gif (576x448, 644.87K)

Do old people in the states really all end up in retirement homes?
I've never known an old person who lived in one.