Dumbing of Age

Big twist...?

Attached: 1645953907628.png (1000x333, 405.95K)

religious fanaticism is a form of self-imposed autism, so yes, that tracks

If there's anybody here with autism, it'd be Walky.

Another woman gaslit into being on a dozen different pills by big pharma.

Walky is just a slob and a manchild

So an average Any Forums poster?

Come to think of it, Joyce from the original It's Walky! continuity might be on the spectrum. Or at least suffering from serious mental health issues. This Joyce, though. Not seeing it.

Willis is now non-binary so he is going to diagnose all his self inserts as being mentally ill too.

Is he still making this a center piece of his comic? I would have assumed after 10 years he'd have moved up, is he STILL sperging out about his parents making him go to church and sunday school when he wanted to sleep in and jerk it?

Autism indeed.

Neither DoA nor Walkyverse Joyce have any of the symptoms of autism. Dina is the closest to having enough symptoms to get a diagnosis, but even she's lacking pretty major criteria for autism. Funnily enough, if you buy into Willis' assertion that Carla isn't a colossal jackass then she's probably the most likely character after Dina to have the 'tism.

Attached: well there it is.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

I mean, complete lack of social graces, domineering obsession with a single topic, trouble interacting with others, you just know that Carla has a collection of Ultracar figurines organized by size on her desk and will have a complete meltdown if someone moves any of them out of place.

>be perfectly normal, good functioning person
>go to doctor because you want to be sure you're not going to die from taking birth control
>be told you probably have autism
what?
what kind of fucking doctor just goes around and tells their patients they have fucking autism?
is this normal in america?

No, it'd be exceptionally weird that a gynecologist would give a person a referral to be checked for autism. For an adult the only doctors would give a shit are psychiatrists.

>Using Dumbing of Age as a wikipedia

MIGHT. MIGHT have autism.
Do you not understand what a referral is? It's sending you to a more specialized doctor because the referring doctor can't make a determination themselves. Referrals happen all the fucking time.

>because the referring doctor can't make a determination themselves
but it is not his business to make an assumption without the patient prompting the assessment
if i go to a doctor for a persistent cough, i don't want him to tell me that i might have depression, i want some goddamned cough medicine

>his
Eat shit and die, bigot

>be me
>diagnosed with depression
>pretty sure i have dysle is
>my doctor: O u KnOw WoT? MaYbE iTs AuTiSm
autism is a copout for having to do real work

...user, you can get a referral in addition to what you came in for. It doesn't replace what you came in for.

again, it is not the doctor's business to diagnose you with something you didn't expressly ask for
especially if the doctor isn't even specialized in whatever they're diagnosing you for
it's like having a plumber come over for a leaky sink and him giving you a card of his carpenter colleague because he thinks you might need to replace some support beams
do doctors in america get paid for giving referrals or something?

>again, it is not the doctor's business to diagnose you with something you didn't expressly ask for
Uh, yeah. It is. That's literally a doctor's business.
>especially if the doctor isn't even specialized in whatever they're diagnosing you for
...which is why they're referring you to someone who IS specialized.

you have a weird view of what a doctor's job is
i could blame it on capitalism corrupting common sense but it's probably just americans being retarded like always

>it's like having a plumber come over for a leaky sink and him giving you a card of his carpenter colleague because he thinks you might need to replace some support beams
Bruh I'd be thankful to that plumber if he noticed my fucking house was going to collapse on me.

I'm Canadian, dipshit.