We are now soon approaching ONE FULL YEAR of no Whomp! comic updates

We are now soon approaching ONE FULL YEAR of no Whomp! comic updates.

Attached: Ronnie's spirit bomb.png (1000x327, 172.01K)

based

Attached: 1459848281638.png (900x585, 573.72K)

Are you not enjoying the quirky sci-fi comic about the cute and funny adventures of humans who a perpetually 10 years old?

For real though, while I believe it's better for people to be healthy and happy, I cannot help but lament how much Ronnie Filyaw collapsed in to himself creatively after getting on anti-depressants and losing weight.

Attached: whompdiedforthis.png (151x196, 16.78K)

He should just go all-out and make a horror comic, he talked about wanting to a long time ago.

Meh, only a few comics were actually funny, the hitman one is the best by far.

Attached: ronnie.png (124x171, 15.27K)

whomstve the fuck LOSES weight on antidepressants?
isnt it more that he got a girlfriend? so Whomp isn't flowing anymore? but cute stories about space babies is
I like the space babies. then again I only got into whomp recently, so its absence is not exactly leaving a hole in my heart.
now his other comic, the otaku dad thing.. pass.

>isnt it more that he got a girlfriend?

Attached: 1630730090956.jpg (289x270, 20.54K)

>isnt it more that he got a girlfriend?

the problem is that he wrote her into the comic in a cringey way and then broke up with (got dumped by) her shortly thereafter. also she lived in the Philippines and they never met in person. so so lame. now the comic is poisoned by it.

Just pretend that she never existed

Shit, it's nearly been a year?

Man, I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering what happened. Sort-of a shame that it died for whatever the fuck he's doing now; Whomp! hit way more than not.

Actually I am.

We're getting old.

Remember Otaku Dad?

Is he still depressed after getting dumped?

Attached: Dreg.png (76x212, 17K)

Good. Whomp sucked. Same jokes over and over. I get it, the fat guy is depressed. It's not funny. It never was.

Whomp hasn't been good since like 2017 anyway, so killing it was probably the best decision
But man, Ronnie really has been making some weird posts on twitter lately

Do I want to know?

TAKE MY DEPRESSION POWERV ALL OF IT
\o-ah I can't be bothered. Good thing I guess since it would push you to suicide

>"he" is about to become they/them

Attached: 1638597907086.jpg (500x667, 18.51K)