Why can't these shows just stick to the fucking source material for once

Why can't these shows just stick to the fucking source material for once

Attached: 20220605_195853.png (678x567, 415.08K)

>Dere ain't no blapipo in this here comic, das raycis! Chyange it, cracker!

Because they'd be the worst flops in history. There aren't enough comics fans alive to make any difference in how a movie or TV show does. They have to work for a larger general audience,

Who is this supposed to be?

You are easily amused, Clem.

Attached: Screenshot (412).png (384x547, 153.8K)

Really? ANOTHER thread complaining about a non-character in an adaptation of the shittiest comic book of all time?

Namora.

idk who this is and i dont care even a tint bit as much as you do.

He was already a completely different character i don't care

What anime is this?

Do you actually care or are you just outrage farming? It's been obvious Noir was a completely different guy and also black since season 1.

Naruto

Blacku Noir Pico

He shouldn't have been a different character the clone shit worked it kept him and his origins mysterious

What are you shilling this time OP?

A clone of Homelander. Can't you see the resemblance?

You should be glad your favorite comic book got an adaptation.

The show has been more interesting and had more nuance than the edgefest that was the comics. Black Noirs already been a more interesting character than crazy Homelander clone that rapes Huey in an alley.

They changed a ton of shit from the comics in the show before this. A lot of it for the better IMO. Why single this out?

You know why he's singling this one thing out.

>There aren't enough comics fans alive to make any difference in how a movie or TV show does. They have to work for a larger general audience,
Then why do they still do this when it's not just comic fans who hate pointless race swaps?

Snake Eyes

Darude - Sandstorm

I don't give a fuck about him being black you retarded faggot hell I'm black I'm made because black noir being a homelander clone factored into his connection with butcher

because if they did then everyone would know whats going to happen and modern writers think unpredictable plot twist = good writing