Did... did Ed Edd n Eddy really drop an Anal Cunt reference?

Did... did Ed Edd n Eddy really drop an Anal Cunt reference?

Attached: 02jjhm5h3v261.jpg (640x311, 52.49K)

What do you expect form the guy who made Brothers Grunt and only made this a kids show on a dare?

Even the artstyles look similar. Also Danny made EEnE on a dare because someone challenged him to make a kid's show due to all the edgy and r-rated content he made for MTV back in the day. So it wouldn't surprise me if he knew of AxCx.

Holy shit I love it even more now

>i sent concentration camp footage to america's funniest home videos
This is an actual song title by this band.

Anal cunt didn't really invent the idea of throwing someone off of a cliff, and there's only so many ways to draw that happening.

Get a load of this moon landing denier!

Dude the framing is the same rigt down to the cliff with shaggy grass and red letters in the upper corner

Sounds based.

Attached: mac-tonight-gif-3.gif (368x208, 439.52K)

I like how Marie drawing looks shitty. I mean I get the reference is also purposely shitty, and Marie drawing out of anger so she's not taking her time.

Makes me wonder of the Kamkers which is the best, artistically.

Attached: tumblr_ot8yu5JCts1uh29ywo1_500.gif (480x270, 3.19M)

>which is the best, artistically.
Also Marie.

>sexually predatory behavior played for laughs
eene was alot edgier than I remembered.

Indeed

Hey remember when the Kankers had the Eds stripped naked and forced to marry them? Obviously a one off gag but its kinda amusing to think of a scenario where the Kankers take it seriously and start like showing up at their houses to make breakfast and stuff. Also, how the fuck did they ever get away with that?

According to several podcasts done with the show's crew, loud punk music would be blaring at AKA for the entire day, and if it got turned off for a moment, he would come barging into the room screaming "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MUSIC?! WHAT IS THIS, A FUCKING MORGUE?!"

AKA cartoon had a general degenerate punk vibe, so it makes sense, i guess.

I imagine that each has their own specialty when it comes to art
Marie is good at painting and drawing
May is good at making trash sculptors
Lee is good at photography

kek

Rewatch it. Its not edgy. Its funny.

Making references is gay

Dan Antonucci really likes adult jokes, so it makes sense he'd put in adult references whenever he can into his kids show. His friends didn't think he could make a kids show given his sense of humor, but he proved them wrong.

The whole episode was about that. The Eds go into a haunted house, pretend it's haunted and the kids leave. Then they get locked in, think the house is legit haunted and only find out in the end that the entire house is jerry-rigged to be a disturbing trap and showcase of what their relationship with the Kankers is going to be. Then they're forced into marriage and become their riding animals, pulling the Kankers in a wagon while the kids heckle them. Fucked-up world.

Don't forget
>i sent a thank you card to the guy that raped you
>beating up niggers that sell fake crack
>hitler was a sensitive man
>you quit doing heroin, you pussy
>if you don't like the village people, you're fucking gay

>His friends didn't think he could make a kids show given his sense of humor
Kids used to love trash humor around that time, see all that disgusting commercials from late 90's. But EEnE would fail as a pilot if it were to be aired in late 2010's.

Is Any Forums going to deny Danny Antonucci has a Any Forums sense of humor and probably finds racist jokes hilarious? In the same way Any Forums in denies uncle ruckus Aaron Mcgruder's favorite boondocks character and he fought to try to get a live-action uncle ruckus movie WB and Sony refused to back?

Attached: 6187A66C-7B8F-46E5-8A51-42C4D10F7546.jpg (581x592, 68.64K)

>Is Any Forums going to deny Danny Antonucci has a Any Forums sense of humor and probably finds racist jokes hilarious?
Antonucci is just a boomer who got strong influences from punk subculture, not a Any Forumstard. You might be shocked but he's probably a leftist.

I mean that Antonucci had a sense of humor that couldn't be depicted on Cartoon Network. If he'd been unfiltered it'd be risque, but probably work as Adult Swim material.

That was before the gentrification and sissification of CN. I sometimes wonder myself whether this was the same channel who aired Courage.

Antonucci is an unironic punk, this is to be expected

>Antonucci is just a boomer who got strong influences from punk subculture, not a Any Forumstard.
>Any Forums invented racist and edgy humor
>Bitching and crying about Any Forums when no one mention Any Forums once
>Ignoring actual punk subculture use to walk about with Nazi symbols to scare the normies
RENT FREE