I watched this last night and I enjoyed it despite the fact that I've only seen 5 episodes...

I watched this last night and I enjoyed it despite the fact that I've only seen 5 episodes, would I have enjoyed it more if I had seen the whole show though?

Attached: Bob's_Burgers_Movie_poster.jpg (220x326, 27.13K)

>would I have enjoyed it more if I had seen the whole show though?
probably not.

Once you like the characters I don’t think it’ll matter

Probably not. The only thing that happens in the movie that you'd need to have seen the show to get is Gene calling out Ken in the crowd in his imaginary concert.

Ken's not real.

Also Calvins gf.

You mean Felix.

>would I have enjoyed it more if I had seen the whole show though?
Eh, not really. The movie stands on its own pretty well. Each character's personality shows through clearly and their respective arcs play into the narrative perfectly. The climax still hits hard so long as the average viewer is able to understand that Linda's usually the family's source of optimism, with Bob being the opposite.

I still recommend watching more of the show, though. It's got a very unique sense of humor and overall aesthetic, and the characters are all very interesting and entertaining in different ways. Seasons 3-5 are dubbed "peak Bob's Burgers," but there are plenty of gems well into the latest season. There are peaks and valleys along the way, but rhe show has held its own surprisingly well all these years.

Attached: hulu.jpg (1080x1350, 598.65K)

You mean Grover.

I'm planning on binging it, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far, so why not watch it all?

You remember which episodes you've seen already?

Attached: 1647901226718.gif (595x1014, 1.04M)

1-5 from season 1, was just watching some to prepare for the movie so that I didn't feel like a complete fish out of water when I watched it.

Good choice. Just keep watching in order. It only gets better.

Attached: Bob & Linda.jpg (600x600, 30.14K)

I'm enjoying the humour so far, so I hope you're right.

So since it was a huge bomb it will be going to streaming soon, right?

It was basically the Louise movie.
And that's a good thing!

Attached: _.png (960x540, 247.11K)

It's going to lose so many theaters next week (Jurassic World comes out) it won't even be funny. I have no clue what the mouse was smoking when they put this film against fucking Top Gun. You don't bet against Cruise and win. Even his one flop, The Mummy, still grossed about 400m WW.

I can't believe the movie would cheat us out on a pantyshot with Louise on the monkeybars.

>I have no clue what the mouse was smoking when they put this film against fucking Top Gun.
It has to be some kind of The Producers situation.

Quit LARPing as Hollywood insiders losers.

The only thing is there are ton of references/sight gags packed into the movie that if you watched a ton of episodes you might get (I.e. when the kids go to the Carny park there’s a a Ghostboy tag) but really it’s not a necessity to watch all of them

They wanted to sabotage it pure and simple

Forgot pic

Attached: A0D9EE6F-F245-4928-947C-F71C8CBEE3DC.jpg (350x197, 18.51K)

Mega when?