I can't watch Paw Patrol anymore

I can't watch Paw Patrol anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-225307_YouTube.jpg (717x577, 255.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWDiVPnS1tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The guys for nonsense don't take him too seriously.

She's so hot

>people still watch that retard Matt?
God, I hate how much normies destroyed the internet after Apple released the iPhone.

wow this is nightmare fuel

Lucky what’s the appeal of this guy? He always comes up with the most retarded theories they make little sense.

In this case it’s children rather than normies. It’s a few steps away from the elsa x spiderman videos from a few years back.

Remember when he said a moon gets probably smaller than the Pentagon would destroy all human life by coming into Majora's Mask orbit?

Personally, I find him endearingly autistic

>He always comes up with the most retarded theories they make little sense.
Isn't Matt the dumbass that gifted the friggin' Pope a copy of Undertale?
>elsa x spiderman
I've forgot all about that horror. Thanks...

Oh shit, is it the early 2010s again?

Attached: FRACTURED.png (500x567, 131.56K)

Spastic Clickbait has always been his brand and he humped that FNAF train like a whole buncha YouTubers

But hey, that's just a theory

A GAY THEORY!

That jab at Adventure Time fanatics is really unfair, considering animators absolutely are on drugs, all of the time.

Attached: Paw Patrol creepypasta.png (1034x579, 1.42M)

Honestly I like his earlier shit like that Attack on Titan video.

Did he also have a stroke when saying that or did you just have one when typing it?

>considering animators absolutely are on drugs, all of the time.
I don't think Koreans have the time or money for drugs but I do agree drugs are why the storyboarders and writers were awful.

those dogs are also ness from earthbound

He actually has guest and ghost writers who wrote theories for him occasionally

Moviebob wrote for him a few times

THANKS FOR UNSUBSCRIBING

Fucking hate this retard like you wouldn't believe, a fucking clickbaiter that thinks he is the top shit and parades his dumb ass "theories" like they're Canon and got his retarded ass fan base to harass actual creators about his fucking bullshit! Like no dude, just because Mario wears red and take down a corrupt Koopa kingdom doesn't make him Joseph Stalin you stupid fuck!

I have to do OP work. youtube.com/watch?v=UWDiVPnS1tg