New Tamers Episode Dropping

youtube.com/watch?v=5VP4ldgMo2I

Looks like we are getting an Uncle Chuck centred episode. Be there or be fucking gay, bitch.

Attached: UNCLECHUCK.jpg (480x360, 37.41K)

Knuckles X Sonia is Best tier
but Flora x ____Me__ is God Tier.

Attached: latest.jpg (1920x1080, 372.51K)

On the fact they Garry Chalk to be in the Sonic the Hedgehog movie AND got Brian Drummond to voice Knuckles in Sonic Prime:
> I find it funny that they have to go back and beg Underground voice actors to be featured in it in some vain attempt to not have it turn out to be total shit(it will be)
How can one man be so based?

see ya in 19 hours bros

too bad she's already with ____Me__

Attached: 20220604_221640.jpg (4128x3096, 1.73M)

I kinda want to see her suffer more mean stuff like getting pressured to do it with manic.

I have such a morbid fasciation with this series. I feel like the series is going to give me psychosis. I feel gaslight by all the pedo characters and random gayness out of characters like Manic grinning from getting his ass groped.

That would just be depressing.

I just find it funny how mean everybody was being to her when she came to visit her sisters. No need to go too extreme.

Attached: EgdvVQEWoAILpa5.jpg (1500x1849, 131.64K)

Mindy is honestly a really underappreciated character. Based Stacey representation

Attached: mindy gangstar.png (837x856, 1.08M)

Aleena farting on my face

Mindy is so fucking funny. Like all the characters can make me laugh but she's so good at it.

I swear Tamers is one of a kind. I have went from thinking it was serious, to thinking it was a joke, now I am back to thinking this is serious. Even saying that isn't exactly true. It's something unique. 'self-aware serious' is the best way to describe it.

It's clear Tamers videos are made for humorous effect but you have to consider the fact that he has been doing this for around 11 years (on Youtube alone, he 110% was making SU shit way before he started on Youtube). Out of those 11 years, it took him 6 years to get a consistent 1000 views per video.

On Feb 17 2017 he opened up his Patreon. It took until 2020 for him to actually start growing in Patrons.

Really ask yourself this. If Tamers was genuinely doing this for attention or a joke, he would've stopped years ago. No troll or someone wanting attention would stick around for years on a viewer count that barely ever broke past 1000. I swear Tamers is one of a kind. I have went from thinking it was serious, to thinking it was a joke, now I am back to thinking this is serious. Even saying that isn't exactly true. It's something unique. 'self-aware serious' is the best way to describe it.

It's clear Tamers videos are made for humorous effect but you have to consider the fact that he has been doing this for around 11 years (on Youtube alone, he 110% was making SU shit way before he started on Youtube). Out of those 11 years, it took him 6 years to get a consistent 1000 views per video.

Attached: Capture.png (1367x716, 574.56K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-040100_YouTube - Copy.jpg (1278x1433, 947.9K)

It might be a rule that if you can see Mindy's lips, she in Not A Good Character Mode

Attached: FUGSLyXWIAEeZTv.jpg (1327x958, 373.28K)

For a second I thought Mark had more hair, making me wonder if the scene depicted in the thumbnail was from the past, but I think he just combed his hair

Also, did you know that, as of May 28th, you can 'Play The Prophecy Of Light and Darkness: The Power To Save The World for FREE TODAY' if you subscribe to his Patreon?
I hope this means that he'll continue making the game (if it doesn't get in the way of making his cartoons, that is.)
(also also i don't know if you can actually still play it, the TODAY makes me wonder it was for that day only, can someone who's subscribed to his Patreon verify this?)

Attached: 1628903637660.jpg (4560x3743, 1.84M)

Title these Sonic Underground threads next time. Tamers12345 officially owns Sonic Underground the same way a squatter owns a house after sitting in it for 10 years through adverse possession.

Attached: Sonia_hyperrealistic.png (658x694, 226.09K)

Youtube spoiling part of the soundtrack in the description, a fitting song for a Chuck episode

Attached: 1631053481392.png (360x109, 6.1K)

Tamers must suffer from some mental illness to be doing these videos seriously, and not the type of mental illness that turns one in mouth breather like chris chan. I still think it goof by faggy/bi animator that likes to make these as hobby. It just all way too thought out and clever to be another chris chan.

I think so as well. I think he has extremely mild autism/aspergers. Someone ages ago brought up the theory that he may have grown out of autism, which can happen to some people. It might explain him becoming more and more humour focused the longer he has uploaded.

Yeah, whenever a new video is announced I come here and I search for a Sonic Underground thread, find nothing, and then I have to look for a Tamers12345 thread.
I remember we used to say "new Sonic Underground" in the OP of these threads before.