Corpse Bride > Nightmare Before Christmas

Corpse Bride > Nightmare Before Christmas

Attached: med_1482617273_image.jpg (640x480, 51.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9boDkpEyvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and?

Attached: confused-looking-anime-girls-with-interrogation-marks-on-their-heads-2558113.png (500x646, 96.87K)

Corpse Bride at its best is better than Nightmare Before Christmas at its best, but I still think overall Nightmare Before Christmas is the better film.

>ywn have a qt undead waifu with all her quirks and masterful paino skills to serenade you when you feel like shit.
Why live.

>maggot pussy

Attached: slag-vomit.gif (317x498, 1.72M)

>he doesn't enjoy the squirm

Attached: aw5it.jpg (600x589, 27.41K)

Just like the cartoon rodent girl.

I'd fuck a zombie, you wouldn't?

Why not both? Hell, invite Elsa or the coach from Frankenweenie.

Attached: tumblr_p3uec1pQUM1uvye5jo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 122.21K)

I watched the movie the other day and was surprised at how oppressive the color scheme was. The movie has basically two locations, the very dull and almost monochromatic underworld, and the bright and colorful underworld, with colored lighting everywhere.

The problem is that the movie mostly takes place in the real world, giving the movie this oppressive monochromatic feeling

Take a look at this shot with the hero and his living love interest. The dead Corpse Bride has more color then the living.

Attached: Corpse Bride love interest.jpg (2048x1108, 1.9M)

I got so autistically mad when I found out at the end that Jack Skellington is nowhere to be found.

It should say the very dull and almost monochromatic LIVING WORLD

That's the point. It's to show how incredibly depressing England and its people is that the underworld is somehow more colorful and lively.

corpse bride is dull as fuck
none of the songs are good

I also thought about making this thread when I showed my gf Corpse Bride for the first time.

based

The problem is that most of the movie takes place mostly in the depressing England, and thus the movie itself is depressing.

This isn't Wizard of Oz where the beginning and the end are Black and White but you spend your time in colorful Oz, this is A wizard of Oz that almost never leaves Kansas.

I still remember the trailer and posters back when I was a lad. My heart always skipped a beat every time they popped in front of me, because the movie looked so eerie yet mesmerizing. And of course I was already going through my Tim Burton phase at the time.
>youtube.com/watch?v=G9boDkpEyvc

Did Tim have an undead girl fetish?

I say this as a die hard fan of Corpse Bride, it's not better than Nightmare Before Christmas by a long shot, though I do think it's a highly underrated animated movie and one of my favorite Tim Burton films outside of Ed Wood and Mars Attacks. Generally just a bizarrely sweet and comfy movie.
Kino as fuck soundtrack, not just the songs, but the score is great too, I think the instrumental music actually IS better than Nightmare Before Christmas, while the songs are on par/slightly worse than Nightmare.
The climax in particular, when the dead arrive in the living world, is absolutely kino.
I totally crushed on Emily as a kid too
Are you sure you watched the movie again? If they don't spend more time in the dead world, they spend at least equal time, and if anything it lightens up during the climax.

Attached: 1551583744893.png (359x340, 117.83K)

Don't be rude, that's just what England looks like