Now this failed will people finally admit the huge batfamily is not popular?

Attached: DE31D010-DFB3-436E-92E0-ED8C1F1C69CA.jpg (446x687, 68.54K)

There's still that Webtoons comic about the Batfamily, though.

this is gonna be a stealth toca thread isnt it?

People who thought those two were the next to eat carpet must feel retarded

Batgirl as a concept has been garbage since forever, so “Batgirls” of course wasn’t going to work

No
Just that Cass doesn't sell well and her early 00s run was a fluke and not the norm for the character like many Cassfags believe

this is the best batbook outside the jock mini

Its funny to me that twtblr headcanons all the bat kids as some manner of LGBT but across the board if Cass isn't considered straight up asexual she's just a lesbian

Attached: lgbt bats .jpg (2200x2400, 1.34M)

This two as a pair just don’t work. Much less when Babswhore is there poisoning everything like the parasite she is.

I love Batgirls!

Attached: .jpg (800x500, 192.01K)

Her sells where similar to Babsgirl sells post flashpoint

>the writing is awful
>anons blame the characters and concept
If DC Comics had some decent writers then this wouldn’t be hated.

Steph should team up with Damian
And Cass should team up with/hook up with Conner

They both suck. Trying to “turtlefy” Babs, Cass and Steph into a single team while sharing the same mantle just isn’t a good concept, it would be better if they had their own friends each (ex. Barbara in the birds of prey, Cass in the outsiders, Steph in Young Justice), that way they all could shine in their own way.

You could make a decent case for Tim being demisexual regardless, but for everyone else I don't think the artist has actually read any of their material.

>Demisexual
>Another made up degenerate word to make someone feel special

The main issue isn't them being a team, the issue is that they're not characters designed to compliment and cover for each other. Granted that's a major issue with how people write the Batfamily as a group in general, they try to force the characters to fit into a certain niche or give them arbitrary strengths and weakness designed to balance each other out.

>demisexual
>degenerate
It's literally "I don't sleep around."

this whole book is a shitty, hollow concept and I'm not sure who the audience is. When Steph was Batgirl she had turned her life around, was on good terms with her mom, and in college. Cass' run was largely about finding her place in the world aside from caping and figuring out how to do solve shit that couldn't be fixed with punching while caping. Babs went through a bunch of different shit, though I personally think she was most interesting when running the BoP, but some like her as babsgirl.

This book, however, is just a bunch of shitty fluff with almost nothing anybody who liked any of the characters cares about aside from the occassional cute moment. It's like a group of people decided they need a girls book and that they should team up the batgirls so they tossed out some lazy shit with no stakes, seemingly isolated from the rest of the greater setting, and with no real direction

Attached: 1627278414550.jpg (932x555, 268.17K)

Batgirls, Robin, Task Force Z, and Deathstroke Inc are literally the only thing I bother reading from DC.

The writer has no clue what they are doing.

This, honestly it feels like Batgirl of Burnside all over again.

>so they tossed out some lazy shit with no stakes, seemingly isolated from the rest of the greater setting, and with no real direction
Sounds like what Babs had to go through with Burnside and Larson.