I'm so happy they didn't waste Finn's episode on romance shit and focused on what is most important

I'm so happy they didn't waste Finn's episode on romance shit and focused on what is most important.
Just a boy and his dog.
10/10

Attached: ATDL_TA_Key_Art.jpg (1400x1400, 208.02K)

NOOOO! IF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND PLEASING WOMEN YOU'RE A FUCKING KEK!!!!!! I AM A CHAD FOR BASING MY ENTIRE SELF-WORTH ON HOW WOMEN SEE ME!!!!

He died alone and unloved

You now remember snake milf.

>waited his whole life to be with brother in next life
>gets reincarnated as totally different people no one has any reason to care about
Reminder no one cares about Shoko because she's a totally different person who we barely spend time with. Reincarnation is shit.
>PLEASING WOMEN
Pretty much everyone wants a relationship and judges others based on their ability to do this and have sex besides that, no amount of coping and pretending will change this. If romantic relationships didn't matter that much you wouldn't judge people based on them and wouldn't end the series with the dykes getting back together after however many breakups.

Not everyone makes relationships their entire life goal. Finn hasn't expressed an active interest in one since Season 6.

I dont give a SHIT about his love life.
I just wanted to see him beat the Lich once and for all...but they wouldn't even let him wield a weapon...

>their entire life goal
Strawman and not the point. Romance is important to most people and they would prefer it including Finn based on his past, it can easily be included while other things are going on. If the logic is you somehow shouldn't want a relationship because you had failed ones in the past again the dykes would not have gotten back together based on that. That is blatant bullshit.

Reminder anyone posting about how Finn shouldn’t have a gf is just Steven

Attached: 1AB469DD-FC5B-4DF9-B3AB-BCDC9E7F8756.png (1500x1500, 445.96K)

>a fucking Smash clone gives Finn a new love interest, something that the showrunner of his own show refuses to do
Just to show that Muto was the disease all along.

Which is better, Garnet moving to Ooo or Finn to Beach City?

>and judges others based on their ability to do this
...they do? I don't, that seems weirdly petty.

I thought it was implied they got reborn as the teleport thing rainidog and wathever the fuck the other thing was from the future episode

Based

also I’ll never fucking understand why some of you people don’t get how reincarnation works

Im glad they fucked in the end

Garnet to Ooo

>When the cock is so good you abandon your home universe
Based. Finn could use a live in gf for him to go on adventures with

It would be cool to see Finn flex on the weaker humans and fight gems in the SU universe but I have a feeling it would get boring.

I just wanna see him cuck Steven

Why are you so opposed to the idea of a protagonist who just stops chasing romance at some point?

His mind may not remember Roselinen, but his body does

Then the writers wouldn't have made so many romance-focused episodes if they didn't want us to care

Attached: 3bc.jpg (1500x1500, 153.02K)

Yes

>t. Steven
I know Finn and garnet fucked in your bed but you can just wash it

She could even replace Jake after hsi inevitable death

Again, they haven't since Season 6. Different writers.

>Again, they haven't since Season 6
>what is Flute Spell
>what is Wild Hunt
>what is Seventeen
Retard.

Because it doesn't actually make sense for the character or in general especially based on what they pushed in the show. Jake loved Finn too but he also got himself a family besides that.

Bit of a Stretch haha

Also a few seasons is nothing compared to his whole lifetime of no noteworthy romance that stuck. Marceline and Bubblegum probably went on breaks for decades at a time and they still got back together.

It’s what Finn deserves