I wanna make a comic with these characters but got no idea what to do with em besides hang out...

I wanna make a comic with these characters but got no idea what to do with em besides hang out. Usually I’m inspired when people ask questions about em, so feel free to ask. There ain’t no webcomic thread and I’m bored, so fuck it. When I get home from work in a few hours and if this thread’s still up, I’ll draw em, too.

Attached: 01AD67F1-0B7E-451C-B074-9D32BD5E159B.jpg (4200x1444, 2.29M)

>wom*n
ew

what the fuck is this shit

Fuck off OP, you didn't make that.
The filenames don't match the original's.

You didn't make this and you will never make a comic.

I’m postin from my phone, I understand the suspicion.

Attached: C810B9CB-29B8-460C-9CE2-D5E8B4DC9225.png (4000x3138, 2.61M)

I give you my support OP, but I've been here on this board long enough to know that nothing ever gets done here.
anyway are these your characters or from someone else? honestly I don't see a problem with the characters just hanging out, I'm not a big slice of life guy, but I'm pretty sure that's a popular genre. I say make em go to the arcade and have them play an intense game of air hockey.

why should I care about your weird grotesque monsters you draw

why is goldie so fucking fat

They’re mine. I was hopin ya had questions though.

Why bother postin? No one’s keepin ya.

Attached: 7EA2949E-6286-49B4-B9D5-D101019381B7.png (2726x1663, 806.76K)

>The High-Decibel Dwelling

I'm in the same boat op. I work in the industry and made friends with some writers and we are planning out making a webcomic or zine. If you truly don't know and want like a novel level plot I would suggest just getting a writing friend to join you. It's been working a lot for me.

Someone above said slice of life and I think that's a great idea. You could start out your comic by doing short slice of life panels and slowly transition into an story. The short panels will help you figure out character interactions and stuff. A comic that does this off the top of my head is les nombrils. Started off by the blonde just being the butt of the joke and turned into a story of her growing a back bone.

I remember this picture. They’re all originally based on dogs right?

>The unattainable girl
Why?

Cause 80% of Americans are overweight. Also Goldie’s thing is directin short single scene movies. She watches TV and movies all day, so she ends up grazin a lot.

I’m always hesitant to ask cause I feel like it’s a lot to ask a someone, everyone’s always workin on somethin.

Watch Loudhouse. These characters seem to be pastiches of that series!

Red > Sandy > Jackie > Mike > Finn > Charlie > Quinn > artist not even trying to be subtle about his fetish

You know you could just make a comic of them hanging out, and figure out what you want to do with them as you go. If characters have strong enough personalities, you can make something pretty engaging by just putting them in normal situations and having them bounce off of each other.

I like red so I'll ask if she's a jerk with a heart of gold or a stone cold mother fucker.

I got nothing for the characters, but do you at least have a general plot for your supposed webcomic? And if you eventually mske it, what platform are you releasing this in?

What is this? Loud House ripoff?

You can never go wrong with incestuous euphemisms.

Either remove Goldie or accept that only a few degenerates will support you

How do ya know the other girls ain’t designed the same way Goldie was? Sandy’s like 6’8” and Quinn’s super skinny. Somethin for everyone.

She can be genuinely nice, but she also has a selfish desire to be in control of everything around her. It even influences her speech. If someone asks what the girls are doin, Red would speak up first and say “I’m watching TV.” Not “we”. “I”.

The premise is that Dane is a newly adopted kid after spending two years goin around in foster care, he’s for a rough neighborhood, and he’s havin to adjust in this new rich neighborhood. By chance he meets Charlie, who introduces him to the rest a her family.

“Body positivity”. Problem solved.