Outside the animated Teen Titan show Raven and Beast Boy are not a good couple

Outside the animated Teen Titan show Raven and Beast Boy are not a good couple.

Attached: 6E54CD1B-A813-4307-BD05-7E2376F9F909.jpg (1074x593, 52.02K)

>Outside the [Definitive version of the characters and the one people care about] Raven and Beast Boy are not a good couple.

Sure?

Still trying this hard to validate your dislike of the ship?

Attached: FUO6xR1XEAIziej.jpg (608x613, 25.78K)

Kek, didn't know this got a variation

Attached: 1505828_quinnart_6-the-meme.png (1420x962, 569.28K)

Wait is this canon or just a meme?

80s Raven is best Raven. Seethe and cope

Attached: Raven 1.jpg (750x1334, 70.77K)

So best that not only was she killed off twice and hated, but didn't get brought back until the 2003 show. Forever seethe since DC moved on from the inferior version

they've never been a good couple

It's a meme. But it's possible that some sick writer is gonna make reference to it in comics. Already happen in TTG

They weren't even a couple in the show.
Rewatching the show older I'm surprised how much of the "Beastboy X Raven" stuff is basically just shippers wanting to intrepret dramic friendships as something more.

I think this ship grew so large because the amount of episodes and interactions the two have. At a surface level thinking you can see this as the writers wanting to pair the two together, but in reality it's really cause the two are the exact opposite extremes of personality types. Of course in a writing sense they will create the most drama and situations around the two direct foils.

I was suprised and sort of angry when I learned that most women don't fantasize about horsedick and it's actually mostly a male majority

I see them more as a sibling ship

Attached: 20210919_131610.jpg (864x648, 67.3K)

wow, a reasonable post. I personally liked Robrae more desu if we delve into the whole shipping disaster

Attached: 83218c4969e0b6f73be1639d1e4cb092.jpg (500x500, 21.59K)

pretty much this, raven and beast boy had as much interaction in the show as any of the other titans did with each other. meanwhile beast boy has an entire arc about his relationship with terra.

Bump

There will never be any new 03 Titans material.

This. I liked their comedic dynamic but never saw anything more than platonic. I think the writers gave into fan pressure which is why they are a thing.

They aren't a good couple in the animated Teen Titan show.

Outside the animated Teen Titan show no one cares about the Teen Titans

In this nostalgia driven creative climate? Its only a matter of time.

Wasn't it revealed in the episode where BB and Cybore go into her mind that she secretly likes all of his corny jokes, that's the only dynamic I can think of that would suggest something more between the two

Pretty much. It's the opposites attract pair that a lot of people like but there's no real romance between the two. Just that Raven tolerates Beast Boy more than she lets on.

Yeah, Pink Raven was totally into him.

And that's bad......how?

Why a horse and not an elephant?

can't remember the last time a decent horse blowjob vid was made