Why is he so much more interesting than the actual Superman?

Why is he so much more interesting than the actual Superman?

Attached: FUX6IcsXEAAB8ra.jpg (2000x2000, 300.74K)

because you're a midwit

Goody two shoes are boring and for children.

He's not a perfect boyscout. Hell even Captain America wasn't in the MCU but people always act like he was Supes.

He's Black

Comic or TV version? Because the comic book version is shitty as fuck. TV version at least has things going on and isn't as stupidly edgy.
>but people always act like he was Supes.
No they didn't.

>muh boring whiny sociopath from a trashy edgelord show
I see shills are back with this garbage.

Because you don't know anything about Superman.

Attached: cancer.jpg (442x376, 83.91K)

>muh boring white bread boy scout
I see shills are back with this garbage.

>retard shitposter can't even get an original insult
No fucking wonder you're spamming this board with the exact same bait for years. Just kill yourself.

I like superman because he is an embodiment of truth, understanding, and a protector of the weak.

I like Homelander because he is a flawed, mentally disturbed, somewhat accurate depiction of "power corrupts".

Because Superman is boring.

Attached: 783C4231-1590-4D98-80C1-1B77DB102B1B.jpg (2048x2048, 381.69K)

he really isnt

Because your mindset is stuck in a 13 year old kid who listens to linkin park/eminem

I'd imagine people who watch that reddit-tier show are Slipknot fans.

booba

>x-rays people for his convience
>everyone gets cancer due to contstant exposure to x-rays
Tell me who is a hero here?

Attached: superman_vs_lex_luthor_by_cdubbart_defknbd-fullview.jpg (600x928, 177.36K)

I’m fed up with the trend of making protagonists “more realistic and relatable“ by having them be selfish petty assholes.
A character is not made more interesting or in-depth by having them be a worse person.
Unironically good people who want to do the right thing exist, and I’m tired of pretending they don’t.

I'm tired of the edgy capeshit trend in general. It has nothing interesting to say that wasn't already said and said better before many people making these works at least reached adulthood.

This. There's basically one story that you can tell with this concept, and that's "Real people aren't like superheroes". But everyone except actual babies (and I'd be willing to bet most kids understand this, too) understand that superheroes are meant to represent that best of us. They're aspirational, and that's been the point for the thousands and thousands of years that humans have been writing heroes.

There's always this smarmy tone to these stories, too, like I'm supposed to say "Woah, I never realized that your average guy with superpowers *wouldn't* be as noble as Superman or Captain America. This really makes me think..."