Bojackbros I

Bojackbros I...

Attached: Bojack Horseman Creator Supports Amber Heard.png (595x478, 63.6K)

what the fuck does this have to do with comics and cartoons? Fuck I hate you fucking retard bait posters so fucking much, this site was perfectly capable of being shitty in its own right before you tourists came here

He's the creator dude

There's so many celebrity thread plaguing every board on this site why is there no containment board yet? You should've seen Any Forums after the Oscars. There's WAY MORE than celebrity threads to warrant their own board.

>arrrghhhhhh is that a woman being held accountable for her actions save me obama

It's honestly surprising to find out that someone as overly hyperbolic and emotional as bob-waksberg is, was able to make such a well-crafted emotion-driven story like BJH.
It's like showrunner BW and real life BW are two different people.

Attached: 1642472264325.jpg (557x637, 74.91K)

>a well-crafted emotion-driven story like BJH.

Attached: Jameson Laughing.jpg (1280x720, 197.08K)

>ton actors openly support Depp
>he chooses to die on the turd hill

This is just a poor cover using a tenuous connection to talk about something else. There's barely any relevance to cartoons or comics here and that's being generous. Watch this thread devolve into a circle jerk about how much some anons hate women or whatever scary boogeyman is trendy these days. These shitty bait threads follow the same playbook.

This seems like an emerging trend - Finger wagging over how people gave amber heard shit. Is the story being rewritten already? Will the inevitable dramatization portray heard as the victim of a cruel society?

Oh look, another male feminist who can't be objective and always picks the woman's side even if the woman is an absolute psycho. I bet he'd choose Thatcher over Gandhi.

Poor example, he was a terrible person too.

So what does his opinion on that dumbass court case have to do with "Comics and Cartoons". Did he make a parody episode, make a comic addressing the court case. No he wrote 140 words or less about it

Attached: 1612661700130.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

>emerging trend
Not really, a lot of progressive feminist types have been ringing that bell for a while, now that the trial is over the less progressive feminist types are no longer afraid of backlash or being wrong so they can jump back to "the right side"

> I bet he'd choose Thatcher over Gandhi.
Everyone would

Wasnt Depp caught with faked evidence?

He's still seen as a wife beater in the UK

And surprisingly, this thread has nothing to do with Bojack Horseman.

Except it does because the creators’ views directly influence the shows writing and direction. As well as making past episodes feel different.

>Disabled replies
He probably won't admit he's wrong, but I'm glad people probably dog-piled him.

Tell it to him, not me.

Attached: John_Morris.png (305x341, 172.13K)

God I can't fucking stand this shit trial anymore and you should kill yourself for making me look at anything about it

Anyone with critical thinking knows Heard was telling the truth and that body language “science” is nonsense.

Seriously, flat-earthers have better logic and reasoning than these “analysts”

wait as far am i aware she had no evidence besides what she said while saying she documented everything, and depp just showed actual evidence and won