Itt out of character moments

Itt out of character moments.

Attached: ReliableAnimatedCaribou-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.06M)

Doesn't batman resort to violence when he needs to? I thought the character he's with wasn't even a villain.

You just want Batman to punch out a little girl don't you?

This is Batman's ultimate character development. He keeps a young girl company and watches her die.

I still think it's weird that anyone else in the JLU thought he was actually going to kill the little girl. I get not everyone is super familiar with everyone else in the organization but it's still weird.

I'LL HANDLE THIS

Um, we all know of your never ever kill policy. We talk about how absurd it is all the time. Joker has killed like four digits of people and he just keeps on trucking.

Why is Batman the only one that gets shit on for not killing the joker? There's like 50 people within spitting distance of him every time he's arrested and sent back to Arkham to do the job and no jury in the world would convict them.

This is peak Batman for me. How is this out of character?

The jury would convict them. No matter how monstrous the joker is, society cannot become the monster that devours monsters otherwise there is no justice.

This would happen

Attached: 5B58942D-71B4-4E66-98E1-4B30A5EDD690.jpg (752x719, 156.21K)

The Punisher is nothing more than a serial killer. Batman did nothing wrong.

Calm down Trudeau

If you want to get into that then Batman in the first place does a terrible fucking job. None of the criminals he brings in can actually stand trial. First of all none of the evidence is admissible in a court of law and second usually the only witness to the crimes is Batman himself who can't be called into court to act as a witness.

Batman is stupid. Really stupid. He spends all this time chasing down criminals just so they can be released because they can't even be charged. He's just some billionaire with survivors guilt running around town trying to scare criminals straight.

Attached: aX7StGNpSa2gJvRlqEdosfEJXA8dumKFjFNz5TNPQ9Wb1lFg6XBQ7TjZgLmt.jpg (1988x3157, 1.26M)

Based. I enjoy when Joker can be scared and isn’t just invincible all the time. Also good reaction image.

Attached: 77E807AA-97E3-4547-BB75-01C6C104AD8B.jpg (1004x1217, 445.45K)

>society cannot become the monster that devours monsters
But they're gonna be convited and sent to jail or killed depending on how bad the crime was. Is there really a difference in speeding up the process?

It's just moralizing mumbo jumbo. Joker would never even make it to the jail for holding. After so many insanity pleas and dead cops someone will just decide to kill him and get an insanely light sentence if it ever even made it that far. Oh right Batman would swoop in and save the Joker from the evil police or wayward citizen with a gun because MUH JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

Batman is stupid comic book fans pushed for to much muh maturity and realism and now it just looks stupid.

You do realize he kills bad people, right?

Attached: 92F74B82-6C74-4886-AFCF-D8E53DFFA7C6.jpg (1222x1920, 373.1K)

It's not so much out of character, just that it was stupid that they made a big deal out of him comforting a dying girl, as if any of the other members wouldn't have done that in a heartbeat

Punisher is a lunatic, even if he killed the joker, Batman would do everything in his power to stop him because he's still just a narcissist with a gun

> he's just a narcissist with a gun
Ah, I see why cops love him so much.

He looks more like he's turned on

...does Frank rape her?