Literally the same 3 le quirk fast talking characters?

>Literally the same 3 le quirk fast talking characters?

How did they get away with? Why do people pretend that these speedster are different?

Attached: Flashes.jpg (900x406, 120.47K)

I imagine there were people decades ago bitching about legacy Flashes the way people bitch about legacy characters now

One Flash was one too many, and they had two pretty much right out of the gate.
All these Flashes, kid Flashes, and Flash by a different name, and they've altogether had zero good comics.

They used to be different until they gave everybody Wally's personality.

So flash is supposed to be one of the strongest in the multiverse, and he's a scientist too
What's stopping him from ending all crime on earth in about 40 minutes? Why does he even need the justice league?

You can bet some Barryfag back in the 80's complained about his death and refused to give Wally a chance.

In the beginning Barry and Wallace wasn't a quirky fast talker. Only Wally and Bart have that personality.

Why doesn't Goku just throw all the bad guys into the sun?
Why doesn't Scarlet Witch just say "no more crime?"
It doesn't make for much of a story, is why.

Just turn the dail down from 11. Place some hard rules in universe and never break them. Unless you are on purpose doing a silver age story where everything, I mean EVERYTHING is balls to the wall cruuuazzy.

This

Well actually Goku did throw some of them into the sun...

Attached: 1560645996538.jpg (603x357, 44K)

But Barry and Wallace aren’t fast talkers

Barry is the science nerd
Wally is the fun jock
Wallace is the sullen quiet kid that may or may not become a school shooter

>Why doesn't Goku just throw all the bad guys into the sun?
He did that several times in the movies

Yeah, but what about that menace Monster Carrot? Kill em all 112,498,534,132 dead villains!

They did, Loebs got death threats.

Yeah, I don't know whether to blame postmodernist writing in general (where EVERYONE is snarky), or Flash's role in the Justice League cartoon being such a big hit.

>zero good comics
Flash has multiple runs that Flashfags will swear up and down is one of the best comics ever written, but not a single Flash comic that will convince a naysayer that Flash was ever cool.

Well yeah, faggots will insist the thing they hate is bad no matter what evidence they're provided. Citation: (You)

Can someone describe Barry's original personality?

Flash v2 #91 is my favorite single issue ever

Boring

Think of the campy personality superheroes tend to to have in Silver Age parodies.