Villainous

lizardhat bros... we got too cocky...

official artwork

Attached: FUWNIZKX0AEUvew (1).jpg (3000x3000, 993.72K)

Given Demencia's literally 90% 'i love blackhat', it was kinda obvious

It's cute, though. Wonder if we'll see her again in an real episode.

Why mexicans allow lewd girls in all cartoons? Is something about their culture? asking from Laos

Dem and Flug act more like siblings. As for Heed I have a strong feeling she will show up again, if nothing else but to get btfo by Goldheart shutting her down. Might lead her back to thr Villain team

>Heed
*Cecilia

That too

Cute

Attached: Heed and Flug.jpg (1911x4096, 2.09M)

So what's the deal with the flashbacks from their school days?
They had a mutual crush but then she dumped him when sundude gave her a crumb of attention?

No. Heed was always crazy about getting attention and while at the school she was one of the outcasts (partly due to being such an attention whore). She first went to Flug either legit or for the sake of cozying up to him to get at his hypno formula.

Over time they did genuinely bond and they had feelings for each other. In the book it goes into how Flug would sneak out to her area of the campus to keep her company and cheer her up.

However, her attention seeking ways trumped that which is why she jumped ship to the hero team. Goldheart was the most popular guy out there and she sought his love along with everyone else's. She nabs Flug's hypno formula and kickstarts her hero career by going to PEACE. PEACE does some weird ass experiments on her (her actual power is to dehydrate things insert sex joke here) which fucks her up even more.

that dude draws whatever he wants, you should be more worried with the content in the actual show

S2 when?

Some time after we are finished with season 1

still one of teh best fan art for this show out there

Happy Birthday Heed

Carlos Ramber's art isn't canon

Attached: 1653617919230.jpg (736x626, 77.41K)

You guys bought the inoffensive book?

Dementia was made to drain BH of every fluid he could ever conjure. I'm interested in her development. Maybe she'll go solo eventually.

Attached: 8c58279458e13778aacd47b6d783a395c53f153b_hq.gif (500x378, 230.67K)

I'm broke. Did the previous book ever get translated?

Think it was done in another thread?

>Go solo
>Away from Black Hat
Fat chance