Could he have saved the DCEU?

Could he have saved the DCEU?

Attached: 14AAF6DA-C963-4545-8E23-C302332B593F.jpg (1335x1321, 567.62K)

No, because after Endgame superheroes stopped being relevant.

Source?

DC has been thriving for a long time now.

>In September 2015, Perlmutter stopped overseeing the development of Marvel Studios. Disney felt the studio head, Kevin Feige, should report directly to the chairman of The Walt Disney Studios, Alan Horn, so all cinematic properties of Disney, including Pixar and Lucasfilm, were under one management structure. The restructuring was allegedly due to Feige's "frustration" of working with Perlmutter as well as some alleged controversial comments and actions by Perlmutter, such as replacing the casting of Terrence Howard as James Rhodes with Don Cheadle because black people "look the same."[14] A person with knowledge of his creative approach said, "Ike Perlmutter neither discriminates nor cares about diversity, he just cares about what he thinks will make money."[15] Jeph Loeb, who oversaw Marvel Television and the television properties of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, still reported to Perlmutter up until 2019.[16]
lol wtf

>Source?
Reality.

No. Way too many cooks in the pot with regards to WB and the DCEU. Feige would never have been given the freedom to operate like he did with the MCU by Alan Horn.

He would had wished he was back at Disney after experiencing how AT&T was managed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220603_201939_edit_88951184176530.jpg (1080x1762, 284.16K)

BOP, WW1984 and The Suicide Squad all bombed and Batman got outgrossed by Doctor Strange lmao

not that the DCEU has impeccable creative vision, but neither does Feige

>A person with knowledge of his creative approach
Is it possible to be less human than a journalist?

yes, by having schizo panic attacks over an ap style guide

I don't think you understand how incompetent Warner Bros Execs are.

>The last Superman movie was a decade ago.
>No Batman movies.
What went wrong?

>there is a parallel universe where Feige jumped to DC
What changes? MCU was likely in phase 2 around the time this took place

we've gotten at least ten batman movies in the last ten years

Pathetic. Not even half of what Endgame made.

>Could he have saved the DCEU?
Why would he? He sucks.

Depends when he would have come into control over DC, and how much power he was given. by the time BvS is out its already too late, the damage is fucking done.

If he has the authority to tard-rangle Snyder and any of the other directors, plan out the movie releases in a coherent way and is allowed to do so? The DCEU might not be amazing but it would unambiguously be better than what we have now. But WB has a track record of making extremely shitty decisions as if they hate money, so odds are high they would stick their dick in things and ruin it all anyway.

Uncharted made $400,000,000?!
I woulda pinned that getting like 250m max.

>i'm only PRETENDING to be retarded ;;;;)

Yeah, I don’t think there was much else out at the time and Sony did a Dune where they really tried to push it across 400m. Just barely.