When is Bendis coming back to Marvel?

When is Bendis coming back to Marvel?

Attached: bendis-is-coming-poster.jpg (937x720, 101.94K)

ha ha, bendis

hopefully fuckin never, ultimate spider-man was the last thing he did that was good, and even then he fumbled the last couple years of it with miles(I don't even dislike miles in USM but it was HARD carried my Marquez and Ponsor). I will say that his stint in action comics wasn't the worst thing I've read but its just fucking boring which might be worse honestly

I want him back. Marvel is THAT bad. I'd take Bendis over Cates

Honestly it would be best for both Marvel and DC to just get rid of that jackass. Let Dark Horse, Image or hell even Top Cow deal with his bullshit for a bit

Bendis should replace Quesadilla

I have a solution user:dont read cates. might I suggest mackays moon knight? perhaps zdarskys daredevil, which is returning soon?

>zdarskys
What kind of name is Zdarsky anyway

>it was HARD carried my Marquez and Ponsor
What about Pichelli

a fake one i guess, at least it sounds cool

Attached: stevezdarsky.jpg (1440x2312, 846.13K)

youre right pichelli was good, forgot she was the first artist on it

Why would you even want that? Just keep him away from the big 2.

This. I read an issue of Cates Hulk and decided I'd had plenty of Hulk for a while, read some Defenders and went on with my life reading other shit. Never read Cates Venom (I'm just not into Venom) but the Thor run was enough to warn me off of him.

as someone who doesnt mind his thor and liked his venom for the most part, cates hulk is a fuckin joke. its a grown man writing stories an 8 year old would have(source: me as a fuckin 8 year old), like "EEEHHH WHAT IF SPIDER-MAN WAS A HULK WHAT IF HULK HAD A HULK", itd be fine if it wasn't coming right off of immortal and was, yanno, good, but it isnt. ottley doing the art is the only reason I'm still even considering reading it.

banner of war is fun though

I read his gotg, and as much as I dislike Bendis and Duggan, he was even worse. I know to avoid him, but I just don't have the heart to tell Venom fans how much he sucks

He's going to Dark Horse. Pretty sure Hellboy is his next victim

mackay is super mediocre

I hopes Bendis gets his hands on the ASM since I want him to get MJ blacked and also revel that Gwen didn't really die but and that she ingested the OG goblin formula and thanks to this she gained superhuman strength and became the She-Green Goblin.

Attached: superspurdo.jpg (1200x675, 132.55K)

Never. DC is Bendis's home now.

Bullshit Bendis will soon come to Marvel.