Kill Six Billion Demons

…where… WHERE… WHERE DO I FIT? WHERE'S THE LINES? I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY OWN MIND. I CAN'T-

Attached: BOI132.jpg (1000x1546, 1006.06K)

Starting to think the alt text is the machine's thoughts.

Allison sounds like she's trying to annoy Jadis into killing her or something

Attached: and that was in '07 Allison.jpg (1000x939, 372.56K)

It's probably Jadis' thoughts immediately after activating the machine.

Yeah, I can see this

Next page?

She just woke up after three years and the last thing she remembers is seeing her girlfriend die. She's now in front of a god who knows everything that happened and will happen but did nothing to prevent anything from happen, including Cio's death, which again is fresh in her mind.

She probably shouldn't be this much of a dick, but i don't blame her for being so.

Don't forget how Jag is now starting his great purge

gotta wait for the one dude who actually supports Abs patreon to show up

Attached: 1581187842558.png (480x480, 250.74K)

Patreon Page

Attached: BOI133.jpg (620x959, 269.02K)

Cool, any alt text?

The alt text for today's page was this new page's events. Clever.

I guess whomever said that Jadis is no more but an empty shell, a mouthpiece to the future perfect, the universe turned inside out to gaze at its navel, was right

Patreon pages dont have alt text. Im curious to see this one next week.
Wonder if we'll get to see the other texts through the story

And a couple of the previous alt-texts too.

Thanks a lot user

Yeah she's the ultimate NPC. She can't perceive her own thoughts, she's just reading a script, forever, unable to stop. I think that explains how she's able to function outside of the glass. When she told Allison the date of her death she wasn't just selectively looking into the future, somehow being able to single that out among the infinite amount of information frying her brain. She just said it because she was meant to, and she cant help it. Its like the Wheel is communicating with Allison using Jadis as a hand puppet.

>all the alt texts were from the future
Holy shit abby

the information feedback loop turns into shrieking, all obliterating scream of everything endlessly superimposed on itself forever.

Attached: are you there god, it'e me Jadis.jpg (1024x656, 109.92K)

Man i really am liking the story so far but wow i do not like this whole patreon shit. Mostly because it feels really useless considering how dog easy it is to leak images.

Unless this is the prelude to some sort of 4d chess moment where he releases a patreon chapter that then gets contradicted by it's actual release as a way to show "No jadis your future sight is not infallible" in which case i will suck of abbadon for the rest of my life. But i really doubt that and as it is can't say i care much for it.

So we have the first glimpse of the true hell that is Jadis' existence. Surely unlike the rest Jadis will welcome freedom when Allison frees her?

Attached: My_Lady_of_Infinite_Repose.png (1737x1579, 3.57M)

>Unless this is the prelude to some sort of 4d chess moment where he releases a patreon chapter that then gets contradicted by it's actual release as a way to show "No jadis your future sight is not infallible"
Well that's fucking stupid.

Calling it now. Allison will do something that Jadis didn't see coming which will cause her to have a breakdown and this "illusion" or whatever will also breakdown

Jadis is cute. Cute!

That is the most obvious and trite way possible to deal with a character that sees the future like this.

So i belive 100% that you are right yes.