Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 85: Page 17

Something about babies and bathwater?

gunnerkrigg.com/

Attached: 00002632.jpg (600x849, 233.26K)

It's funny how even though rey is of course correct he and annie are being absolutely obnoxious right now.

>he and annie are being absolutely obnoxious right now.
I don't feel this at all

Maybe it's the wall of text, iunno, but for some reason i hate this page.

ngl I didn't read all the text

cute annie and rey panel though

WORDS

Or maybe it's that it comes from Annie, who is after Zimmy the person with the least moral integrity in this comic. This iteration of Annie exists only through the forced sacrifice of two other versions of Annie and she felt like she had the right to consent to that for them, after the fact. The way I see it, this Annie is a co-conspirator to the murder Zimmy committed. The worst thing Kat has ever done in her life was to ignore that. Neither Annie or Rey have the moral highground over Kat AT ALL!

Rey and Annie have both done very awful things, so they both need to shut up. They are in no position to lecture Kat about ethics.

This. I hate it when fantasy characters who regularly get involved in fucked morally dubious scenarios as a result of having other wordy fantasy powers suddenly stop and go “hang on, wouldn’t this be fucked up to a normal person?”
Not to say there’s anything wrong with the idea itself, but writers never do anything interesting with it. They just want to look smart to the reader and jerk themselves off.

Kat needed a vibe check

Attached: 1638747289405.jpg (748x660, 93.23K)

t. technosperg

If only Annie had that much introspection.
She doesn't even recognize the fact that she had absolutely no right to consent to the fusion. She benefitted from the fusion at the expense of the two fused Annies, so of course she's fine with it. She doesn't even realize this is a problem, so her lecturing Kat of all people about ethics is really ticking me off to no end right now

They look so cute together.

Attached: cute.jpg (319x346, 41.97K)

A person's personal actions do not and should not bar them from stating true and good things. It just makes them a hypocrite, which in the grand scheme of things is a small stain.

If Kat needs to hear this, and it sounds like she does, then it doesn't matter from where the spice flows.

Sure, I'm not disagreeing with it, I'm just saying Annie makes me angry.

>Kat : lol omg what if we just did science without LAME RULES
>Rey : Listen here you little shit

I feel like this would work better coming entirely from Jones. The singular entity who has experienced all of human civilization? Though Annie has had enough time with Coyote to get the gist of how the Ether manifesting legends may function as a repository of human ethics... maybe the last panel could use a splash of Coyote as a reminder.

Attached: jonsie.png (102x206, 44.99K)

Annie makes us all angry, all for different reasons.

Attached: zannie.png (250x300, 105.76K)

Don't even start defending Rey either!
He's had his redemption arc and i wish him only the best, he is a good doggo, yadda yadda, but he's killed people. He didn't know stealing that kid's body would kill him, but stealing bodies is still wrong! Then he killed Sivo and after that he killed Hetty in an act of vigilante justice. He is one of the absolutely least qualified people to be talking about ethics!

Put a cork in it, Zannie!

Yeah

(the link to the font on the wiki is dead)

Attached: Untitled.png (250x300, 98.2K)

We know this is not the real Annie because the font is wrong.
And also she said she would not have sex with three dogs.