Morbius returning to cinemas

Holy kino

Attached: B4312208-8014-487E-A621-ADA1BA18792B.jpg (1115x1400, 863.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyphR2IDrgg&ab_channel=Jacob'z!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another 10 Morbillion in the bank once it hits.

We did it reddit.

It’s Mor-bin time!

The shitposting about this movie is funny, but gets ruined as quickly as Sony tries to make a buck off it.

imagine being the guy who came up with the viral marketing campaign, must feel good

>actually memeing yourself into paying for a movie that's otherwise free
Absolute NPCs

A very amogus the morbius, fellow based chad user

user, Sony would try to make a buck off us anyway. The important thing is we have a good time while not spending a single cent on this movie.

Whoever at Sony made up this morb thing needs a raise.

Am I missing something? I don't get it. Saw the trailer and it looks like shit. Are these 'memes' just an ad campaign to get people to see the movie 'ironically'?

why do people hate this movie anyway? it wasn't any worse than the rest of the MCU shit they pretend is the greatest ever

Just like Jesus.

Basically.

Brand loyalty, I guess? Some of the most derided parts of the film are the after-credits scenes, which set up a team-up between just the Marvel characters Sony has the rights to.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyphR2IDrgg&ab_channel=Jacob'z!

MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBIN

It's as artificial as Sneedposting.
Only sneed is retarded and didn't even make people watch Simpsons ironically.

Dear God, I hope they make a sequel.

Look on the bright side: Hardly anyone will go probably because while its funny to share memes about it, nobody's gonna wanna pay actual money just to see something that is now legitimately available in gif form. So they're gonna lose money on this thinking that people were legit about the film.

Its a so bad it's entertaining kind of movie, like Batman and Robin, or The Room, people watch it to make fun of it.

There's suspicions that the meme originated with Sony, though. They saw the big lost Morbius was making so decided to create a meme to capitalize on its badness instead.

>The shitposting about this movie is funny
If your a retarded faggot or a child maybe.

>old thing good new thing bad
Future is now old man.