Guys, I think I know where the next serialized Disney Isekai/Sci-fi fantasy show is gonna take place

Guys, I think I know where the next serialized Disney Isekai/Sci-fi fantasy show is gonna take place.

Attached: FT3P_WHXoAEV-_r.png (680x421, 235.45K)

Bullshit

You don't have a gf.

Where?

Why is this map in Spanish?

Either South Carolina or Georgia

>new york and new jersey are english but ner mexico is in italian(?)
why?

Louisiana could do a super natural show
Maybe savannah Georgia as well

BOOOOOORING

Wake me up when we get a cartoon set in Boston.

Attached: Norm&Cliff.jpg (514x387, 120.49K)

It's already animated in Georgia, why not just set it so they can just look out their windows.

Give me a show set in Louisiana, then we'll talk.

Go Johnny, Go Go Go

Attached: Back-to-the-Future-Animated-Series-Production-Cel-back-to-the-future-24420660-500-316.jpg (500x316, 19.06K)

Peninsular Florida is more likely, I think.

>nu-disney
>making a show on the south
Lol

If they make anything at all, it'll be another "brown girl in california or east cost"

How did Oregon get a Disney Channel cartoon, anyway? All we have is meth, ukulele players, and the direct-to-VHS American remake of that Japanese cult that poisoned a ton of people

OP is Marco and he's trying to figure out where to look for his next harem members

>southern girl who has magic, says y'all and is gay
They can only make one show.

When Disney makes a show set in Queensland, New South Wales or Victoria, then they can have my money.

Maybe they could make her black this time, or do something with that. Whole lot of black people down South.

The fuck is that last one

Probably C.H Greenblatt's Disney Show will take place in Florida based on the resorts there but since Greenblatt grew up in Texas and probably went to Texas Resorts as kid then Unnamed Pet Resort Project could be inspired by Texas beaches and Resorts than Florida.

Attached: 179423161_512778429750404_1363924021248649952_n.gif (1342x613, 147.6K)

Rajneeshpuram. Tried to salmonella-poison some people in the 90s.
Oh, and Nike. We also have Nike.

Dutch poster

Molly McGee is in California

That’s not a serialized Isekai cartoon

She's in the Midwest, actually.

Attached: 1651556223318.png (768x1024, 137.47K)

cont.

Or a sci-fi fantasy mystery

Black girl (extremely physically black, but maybe actually make her offputtingly culturally white?) from Atlanta finds a portal to a D&D setting where they have no frame of reference for black people existing, and initially mistake her for a goddess of night and shadows; put off by the world's racism, slavery, and other various bad things, she winds up becoming an evil overlord and conquering it with some help from her family, friends, and an army of orcs, goblins, demons, etc.