Jon Kent (Superman) and Nightwing

DC is pushing it pretty hard. You like these two as a duo?

Attached: dick and jon.jpg (951x559, 200.57K)

Yes. I like those two.

I'm not feeling it.

I agree but at the same time I like that comics have kept the sameface tradition up.

>Jon Kent
Is that the faggot guy?

If I was Taylor I would make them gay for each other

Better duo

Attached: 25423242.png (446x446, 306.56K)

>dick has been garbage since he stopped being robing
>jon has been terrible since he stopped being superboy
kill them both off and nothing of value will be lost

They are trying to force the Super Sons dynamic with these two and it just plain sucks as They literally have no fun dynamic

If I was Taylor I would just kill myself

It doesn't work because Taylor writes them the exact same way. At least when Dick was paired up with Clark there was a mentorship angle, but Jon is basically just Nightwing with powers.
The reason people liked Super Sons with Damian so much is because Jon and Damian's personalities were night and day and that was interesting.
Goddamn, DC really fucking dropped the ball letting them age Jon up.

Is Clark still Superman or did he retire? If is the latter, then Bruce should also retire and let Dick be Batman, that would make the two together, more sense.

He's running around shirtless in space or something.

>Goddamn, DC really fucking dropped the ball letting them age Jon up.

Colossal mistake by Bendis and Didio.

It really is about the fun personality team up, either that or the power differences, and I don't believe they'd be able to make the personalities clash enough to make it fun to watch them interact.

Lmao

Best duo.

Attached: supersons.jpg (1476x2240, 290.76K)

>dick is suddenly a partner rather than a mentor figure
pass

Seriously.

Attached: FUAyxbRVUAE6RqS.jpg (846x1278, 238.85K)

Extremely, it is probably one of the biggest cock ups ever made at DC

Why does DC stick with what they've done? Is it too late to find some way -- any way -- to reverse course or does Jim Lee plan to continue riding the train off the cliff if necessary?

It depends on sales.

Initially it seemed like they were headed for another line wide reboot with a “why fix it now when it’s going to get fixed later” attitude but now I honestly have no ducking clue why they are just constantly shitting this out

Jay & Jon sounds better.

But sales for Son of Kal-el have been utterly atrocious and are in cancellation territory

No they don’t Jay is an utter piece of shit that has no chemistry with Jon. Taylor can not write good relationships