She was basically korra but well written and developed

She was basically korra but well written and developed.

Attached: 1622066201891.jpg (523x522, 26.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Radrappy/status/1532499738754371585
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Korra was well written and developed already
This is the bargain-bin self-insert version for third-worlders

>Korra was well written and developed

Attached: serious-laugh-harder.gif (480x360, 664.23K)

true

Korra will always be remembered as the strong wyman that fucked up so hard she single handling destroyed the avatar universe forever and then on top of it creators turned her into a lesbian. Anne sent her friends to the voicemail for 10 years infuriating/u/ for that alone she is based

she is nothing like korra, korra is not only the avatar, she is also the water princess and mastered 3 elements as a toddler, she literally had the world handed over to her in a golden plate

They're completely different. Go outside.

They both delicious chocolate flavor waifus, difference is Anne i want to impregnate and have a family with. Korra i just want to fuck and never see her or hear from ever again

This is disgusting to look at.

>Anne
>well written
>my friend got stabbed and the other is stranded on a magical land with a tyrant but who cares i have wi-fi again!

Attached: 1554497881502.jpg (525x736, 31.5K)

Agreed

Well. the tables got turned on her when everybody forgot her after she died in favor of New Anne

Attached: 1652909180289.jpg (672x654, 166.15K)

>Pedofags still have recency bias and think this was anything more then mediocre

Lol what? Korra is impulsive, let's her emotions dictate everything she does, she's selfish and forces everyone to follow her lead when she does something retarded. Every decision Korra made resulted in world around her becoming worse and if she never existed everything would be better with exception of artificial resurfacing of Air Benders.
Anne is nearly complete opposite of that.

Yes, you're damn right she better written and developed than Korra. You know what else is right about the comparison is that both Korra and Anne are also Bi. Anne started dating Sasha Waybright and will marry her a year after that.

Attached: FTiwKz_akAAecB5.jpg (1819x1615, 239.03K)

>My former friend betrayed me and got stabbed
>I might go back to save the world of my new family and check on her on the way
Based, Anne was too merciful for her own sometimes

Attached: EarthisCoolGetfuckedGirlfags.jpg (1280x720, 148.09K)

Season 3a was so ass

and now her life was cucked by a clone and died for frogs she can't no longer see again
truly INT 2 to the end

No, we are talking about things that make her better than korra here user, not things tht'd make her more like her.
She literally dies for the sins of the frogs and resuscitated by grace of god. And then she is bound to divinity herself.

Attached: HardestThingPromoAnnesavior.jpg (1400x1919, 468.25K)

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f[1].jpg (572x303, 91.07K)

Just because they're both brown Asian girls doesn't mean they are alike. Anne was known initially for being lazy. Korra got in on the action even when she wasn't welcomed.
I generally like Korra the character- it's the stories that she's given that fails her.

>Korra got in on the action even when she wasn't welcomed.
Sounds like they tried to make her a quirky and strong wyman but instead they came up with this annoying and stupid bitch. Just like when women in real life try to have a "personality"

And so the more noble interpretation of samsara emerges. A character archetype(brown gorl) is metaphorically reincarnated, again and again, until she is right.

What the writers and samasara are telling us is to go fuck ourselves

Sasha gets a taste of Anne's bushy Thai cuisine every day, you do know that right?

Attached: FT5J88bUUAEnA7k.jpg (1621x2048, 136.36K)

It's no big deal
Yeah it's no big deal

I think we just need to do our best to forget LA.

Attached: 1586530567967.jpg (1080x1080, 153.1K)

Looks like she actually dies instead of just summoning a giant "spirit" version of herself when defeating the big bad of the show.

twitter.com/Radrappy/status/1532499738754371585

Attached: AnneGoodbyespacecowboy.png (750x700, 347.76K)

Korra destroyed divinity and nature in her world
Anne saved nature in Amphibia and will ascend to Divinity for it.

Shes 13 years old and both friends betrayed her right before that happened

I like Anne, but her arc is more about being a bratty pushover who shunned responsibility in favor of looking for a free pass in life because her more competent friends seemed to know what they wanted and what they were doing more than she ever did.

Korra's arc was more about being told that she was her world's messiah since birth and needing to learn real patience, empathy, and humility instead of believing that the world can't function without her and her superior ability. It just took two full seasons of getting over love triangle bullshit to get there.

Attached: 3874890.jpg (1280x720, 58.07K)

See you old space Anne.

Attached: Amphibia The Hardest Thing NON CANON Alternate Ending by Joe Johnston.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

>Do you think they can go to greater heights if there was time to get used to them? Like say a full 100% form rather than one that only lasts 5 minutes?
>Maybe to a point? Anne could obviously hold the form for longer than Sasha and Marcy - a direct consequence of this being their first time using the power.
Kek they definitely could have make the other 2 more relevant but they decided not to, burgerchads can't stop winning

Attached: Burger polly.jpg (855x855, 88.09K)

>Pedofags still have recency bias
They do IRL too, that's the whole point

Thailand is more first world than the inuit poopoopeepee tribes Korra was based on.

You know if you see the Burger as Anne and her frog friends the finale was more of just eating the patty and leaving the rest on the plate, is a shame how little the Planters and Sprig actually contributed to the story.

Attached: __anne_boonchuy_sasha_waybright_and_marcy_wu_precure_and_2_more_drawn_by_pinkukirby__fb345931e976598734f7057a703f2814[1].jpg (2048x1216, 342.14K)

If the show is going to completely ignore the total existential horror of its own finale I don't see why I shouldn't too. She was just fucking revived. It completely undermines the positive theme of Anne growing up and finding herself otherwise.

Attached: 0987963.png (657x565, 291.82K)

>It completely undermines the positive theme of Anne growing up and finding herself otherwise.
But how is she going to be able to find herself if she wasn't cloned?