He's just pragmatic.

what did he do exactly

idk I haven't watched a single epsidoe

Nah he's based
>Tried to find the gay gene to prove it's real
>Said he was gonna destroy it once he does
>Had to be stopped because of protesters

Singlehandedly started the holocaust

Continues in his fathers steps, creating problems that end up either directly or indirectly ruining peoples lives while not learning a thing or giving a single fuck.

He’s definitely in the running. Still a better parent than 90% of Any Forums would be though

Rusty's not actually evil in the supervillain sense. He's just very lazy, incompetent, and suffering from some MAJOR childhood trauma thats given him a complete disrespect for life.

>can't keep your sons safe? make disposable clones
>can't get a girlfriend? fuck and impregnate the underage head of your fanclub
>can't make money? turn your dilapidated lab into a 'camp' that gets kids violently disembowelled by gorillas

I guess spending your formative years in constant dramatic peril instead of going to school turns you into a shit

Doesn't help that his father was even more callous and self-centered than he is. At least Rusty bothered making clones of Hank and Dean

He COULD be evil, he's just too lazy.

And deep down in that cold, dark heart of his, he's too nice.

wow it's fucking nothing

Come on. Sure, Rusty's got problems, but who wouldn't if they'd been through everything he had?

youtube.com/watch?v=zjDPRaD5w5g

Unless the "clone Rusty" thing turns out to be true

He's hardly evil. Dangerously incompetent and lacking in morals? Sure, but that's the fault of his father, who actually might have been evil. Jonas didn't seem to care about anybody, and just did what he felt like, regardless of consequence or ethics.

Even if that is true, it's hard to say if Jonas did that out of actual compassion, or just "look, I SAVED my son from the clutches of the grim reaper! Aren't I amazing?"

I always felt that Jonas was possessive enough of Rusty but didn't actually care for him as a parent should. I can imagine Rusty getting cloned because Jonas couldn't stand that someone broke something that was his, but at the same time he had a hell of a lot more protection than just Brock so I wonder if he'd ever actually need it.

thats not his dad

Made a machine powered by a forsaken child.
He didn't use the whole thing.

Only good that can come out if this is real rusty being alive and either being done kind of space Farrington Chad thundercock undoing a lot of tge shit Jonas did
Or his real mother raising him like a normal person. He looks almost nothing like rusty, even his name is different. Him knowing that rusty venture is a clone his insane father created to replace him after Jonas loses him in the divorce.

And we still don't know if he even killed the kid, or just got the body shipped to him. The fact that he was repulsed at the thought of eating a kid's flesh in season 7 would at least imply he might be squeamish about directly hurting one, but then again season 1 was full of stuff that was either retconned or tone down over the years.