Loki IRL pilot

mobile.twitter.com/PanPizzaArt/status/1532045616058093568

Attached: download.png (225x225, 12.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9Mf_PjaV74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got more enjoyment out of this short clip than I have for anything released within this past decade

Attached: cat.gif (180x293, 2.81M)

It's good to see that he's working on making it a reality but i dislike the artstyle. There's no difference between the cartoons and the humans.

Yeah it's entertaining
But I feel that someone else should do the voice of Loki instead of pan

Thank you

It's actually pretty decen, i'm happy Pan is actually animating and with only friends and his own skill is not that bad, i hope he eventually get's to work on some cartoon

>animated in Premiere Pro
PAN CAN'T ANIMATE
PAN CAN'T ANIMATE
PAN CAN'T ANIMATE
PAN CAN'T ANIMATE
PAN CAN'T ANIMATE

Attached: 1625816837937.gif (288x217, 951.85K)

Good stuff, Pan. Your Adult Swim pitch still makes me cringe every day though.

Good for Pan, but I actually prefer Loki's original design over this new one.

His humor is still pretty good, I guess.

Looks really cool, juwt hope that fucking nigger faggot discord scum Sonny shuts the fuck up this time

Can you?

Sonny sucks. Even Oney doesn hang out with him anymore.

You can animate in Premiere Pro?

There's ways to do it
Most people use after effects to animate though

Well, time to acomplish something with my life, can't be beaten by Pan Pizza.

Personally I always headcanoned Loki's voice sounding something kinda like Junkrat with an Boston accent for some reason

That's how Saturday's Off was made.
youtu.be/K9Mf_PjaV74

What did Sonny do?

Didn't ATHF get animated entirely in Adobe after effects? Adobe premiere doesn't seem like that much of a further stretch.

it's nice, I was ready for the worst

I more envisioned him sounding like a rapper and limp bizkit

honestly i'd be ok if he wanted to stay as Loki, though i also remember he once envisioned Steve Blum as Loki's voice.

It did say temporary voices/assets so he’s probably not gonna be voicing a lot, if any, characters in the final version

Eh
I feel having him voicing the twins is fine enough

I thought it was done in AVID. Should also not that Aqua Teen wasn’t a stylish combat heavy series like Pan’s trying to do. It being done in an editing software added to the silliness and cheapness

I also occasionally switched to imagining him sounding like a stereotypical monologuing villain with how bombastic he is. Kinda like Pokémon's James but deeper and more menacing.

Bro what the fuck is this, Pan really didn't refine the simple concept of
"It's Pokémon except it banks on early 2000s nostalgia and all the MC are loser douche bags"

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 53.66K)